What are you doing or going as for Halloween?

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna try and dress up as Magenta from Rocky Horror but I doubt it'll go too well.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The movie version of starlord... just want an excuse to wear a red leather trenchcoat really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Nothing unfortunately. We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Latvia. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • We're staying at our apartment having a few friends over for dinner and a scary movie! I'm dressing up in my head to toe Tigger costume to answer the door for the Trick of Treaters!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be a renaissance fairy and I have a dance and Halloween party to go to

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably working so I'll dress up as a cat because I work at a pet store and it's the cheapest costume.

After work I am 100% coming back home and watching some spooky movies / gameplay on twitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue I always wait last minute every year to pick my costume but it'll be hot... 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I am leaning towards a Vol football player. But may change to Batgirl I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't really celebrate Halloween in Finland :( :'( but I'm gonna try doing some Halloween makeups today with my twinsis :) @FinnishShyGirl ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • sailor mars ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin and I are going as emo Thing 1 and Thing 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • A naughty kitty cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be a vampire
    I'm crashing at my fiancée's that weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • A witch :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doll with cracked face with white high heels with platforms + sweet tutu dress + doted pink hairband :))))

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be Drake for Halloween and my friend could be the Weeknd. OVOXO!

0|0
    0|0
  • A bear hbu?

0|0
    0|0
  • Andy Biersack!!

0|0
    0|0
  • zombiefied Alice In wonderland!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got this black catsuit, ears, boots, choker and I'm going to paint my face... so going as a cat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Celebrating Halloween with costumes isn't a thing here like it is in the US. So I'm not going as anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be a flavoured condom. Gotta keep everyone safe around the neighbourhood, candies are not really the treats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably nothing. I'm too old to go asking other adults for free candy.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh's white bronco XD
    wear a white shirt
    small gloves
    3 cardboard boxes attached to a string to the back of my shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. It's only the christians in India that have a small scale celebration of Halloween. Meanwhile we have our own festivals to celebrate (Navaratri and Dusshera).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm considering going as a dead hooker

1|0
    0|0
  • Going for a cheeky pint as the bud with friends, and then either clubbing or we're going park. 👌👏

0|0
    0|0
  • what a fukn beast

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8Qk9ZXWUs

I'll do it if I'm in the mood and I'm off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going as the joker, a friend of mine, of whom is a girl, is going as harley quinn

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking of The Joker, unless something else comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caitlyn Jenner ;)

0|1
    1|0
  • I'ma be a slurry nurse :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • A legend, so myself basically...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because I'm not 12