What's your favorite season and why?

Mine is fall

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Spring. The weather is moderate here, and life is coming back into the world.

• My favorite would be fall. It's just so beautiful and I love the vibe. Fall fashion is the best too.

• Summer. I like hot weather. I like beach weather.

• Summer, it's really hot here during the summer. I don't like cold, so...

• Summer. I suffer too much in winter with the cold, and the other seasons are just in the middle, so I don't like them.

• I love the fall, I love the colors, weather, and the food

• I like spring. A combination of warm and cold weather, and blossoming flowers.

• I love spring. nice wetter, but not too hot and my birthday is in may haha ;)

What Girls Said 4

• This is such a hard question. I don't think I have a favorite. Well, it's definitely not winter, too fucking cold, body can't handle it. Fall is whatever. I like summer but it can get way too hot. Guess I'm leaning towards spring. I like the positivity it brings cause it's right after the horrible thing called winter. Spring it is. 🌸

• I like autumn because it's not too hot and also there's a lot of fun stuff like bonfire night and Halloween :)

• Summer. Mostly cause no school.

• summer because sun