Does it mean anything if a guy never uses periods when texting you? Does it mean that he don't want the conversation to end?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I don't think it means anyting. The guy I'm dating usually doesn't use punctuation at all... which can be kind of confusing when he's asking a question. I think people don't use punctuation in texts because they're lazy and it's not a big deal when texting.

• He will use question marks when asking a question. And other than that uses exclamation points.

• Haha well exclamation marks are usually a good thing. Good luck with your meet up :)

• Oh thanks that went well actually.

What Guys Said 4

• I can't speak for all men, but the grammar in my texts doesn't really have any meaning behind it. The grammar in my texts is always dependent on whether or not I feel like typing properly or not. But again, everyone is different.

• Most likely it just means that he is lazy.

• it just means that people don't use proper English when they text

• I mean he uses question marks for questions and other than that he's all exclamation points or nothing.

• You are way overthinking this. Women when it comes to texting seem to think every little thing means something. As a guy, I text women I like the same way I text women I am not interested, there is no little hints or whatever I put in, its just the way I text.

• Yeah we do. Know why it takes forever for us to text back? It's because we're talking to 6 different friends on like the "perfect" response.

What Girls Said 1

• No, he probably doesn't care much about punctuation when texting. Lol I think you're looking too deep into this.