Who has fallen down stairs before?

I just want to know because I fall down stairs all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell UP once and hurt my toenail.

In my old house, there was no carpet on the stairs and so after I went flying twice (and after my next door neighbour went once and broke his finger in the process) I had carpets put down and it never happened again.

• I have carpen on one leading upstairs and on the other leading upstairs doesn't have any plus are basement doesn't have Andy and I fell down them and the floor in the bottom is concrete with no carpet because I live in a 120 some year old house

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never fallen down the stairs as far as I remember but maybe I forgot about doing it. As you age your coordination will improve and you will be less likely to fall down the stairs in the future. Do things while your brain is still growing to improve your coordination and 3-dimensional processing.

What Guys Said 18

• Not myself but I had a friend fall up the stairs once… it would have been impressive if it was not so confusing.

• Not since I was 10, or something. I generally try and avoid falling down the stairs, since at my age, I'd probably die or something...

• I broke a foot falling down the stairs in a book shop. I know!! I should not have started to read it while still in the shop!!

• me, last Halloween which didn't exactly go according to plan
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...hfXNoL1sf5rwuo1_400.gif

• I stumble whilst going up stairs and hurt my toe nails a lot. Which is a nuisance, since I had surgery on an ingrown toenail a couple of years back.

• I had problems walking after falling up the stairs one time... had to have a chiropractor put my neck back in joint properly.

• I never have. I think it is because I don't wear high heels.

• it happened once to me but that was a long time ago... don't really know anymore how old I was, maybe 10, I don't know. could have ended badly but didn't even get a scratch lol

• Lol I used to, not any more though

• Nope, but the rest of the family has, and yet some keep on rushing on those stairs

• I think we all have at some point, I use to when the hardwood polished steps had no runner on it

• i´ve fallen down the staircase of the place i´ve grown up quite regularly XD

• I have yes.

• I think we all must have 😅😂

• One time I fell down, once I was pushed down (fist fight when someone borrowed my car illegally) and one time a piece of furniture "ran" over me while it and I were going down stairs. I have other things far more serious happen to me, including falling 30 feet over a railing, and being stung by a bee and falling off a ladder 12' in the air that I lived through. I have nine lives like a cat.

• I did once after jacking off I was super relaxed and stepped wrong walking down the stairs and fell.

• I have plenty of times. ;p

• "I'll take you down the only way I've ever been down." Sorry, that quote just came to my head and I had to put it down.

What Girls Said 18

• Me! Quite a few times. Last time was in September. Still have a massive bruise on my leg because of that accident.

• Yes omg, multiple times, I actually even managed to fall UP the stairs already, too.
    I only really fell severely once though – when I was a small child, it resulted in my breaking my arm. I don't remember anything from it anymore but I certainly wouldn't wanna go through it again. :P

• Many times. I'm not good at stairs :( I used to think I could save time skipping steps and fell all the time. Don't ask lol

• Yeah, I've done that a lot :P

• I think I may have - when I was a kid... But I don't really remember.

• Before we moved into our apartments my boyfriend and our daughter and me went to come do a walk through and I fell down the stairs with her in my hands -_-
    Luckily I landed on my feet.
    fml

• I took a nice long tumble down some cement stairs going to a basement when I was 16 and drunk once. That felt really good the next day when I was sober and could feel the pain.

• yes I have done a few times in my life but fortunately not done any major damage. I broke a heel off a shoe once and another time I broke my glasses and then had to wear prescription sunglasses for the rest of the day. I am not good at stairs.

• I was walking up the steps and I missed a step. Lawd knows how that went down. I never held onto a wall so hard in my life XD I was half alseep as well

• ME!! I got up and walked it off... pretended like I didn't break my leg or feel a huge bruise on my thigh. Didn't feel shit.

• Happens occasionally

• I threw myselfoff the stairs on pirpuse when i was younger but i don't think i've ever fallen

• I've fallen down them when i was on crutches haha -.-

• I have before I was hurting so badly bruh D:

• How do you manage to fall down all the time?

• Theirs two staircases to go just up to my room and we have stairs that go outside and to go to the basement we have four staircases in are house

• I've also ran into walls in my house so did my sister and we both said when did that get there my dad say I just woke up in the middle of the night and built it😂😂😂

• Not all the time, but it happens sometimes.

• Me around 6 years old :p that's was fun though XD

• Yeah, lots of times lol