What scents and smells do you love?

I absolutely LOVE the smell of cinnamon! In fact, I am burning a cinnamon pumpkin candle in my room right now! <3

What scents and smells do you love?

I also love fruity smells like cherry and strawberry!

What smells and scents do you love?

• I'M RIDING A CAR ON THE MOOOOOOOONNN WHEEEE FUCK YEAHHHHHH
  • I can't smell anything but the smell of shit... It's a saaaddd sad life and I cri everytim ;'(
  • I LIKE THE SMELL OF GIRLS HEE HEE HEE HEEE HURR
  • what the actual fuck is going on right now
  • SHHHHHH DON'T SPEAK... i love you
  • PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME, CUZ I MIGHT NOT SAY IT BACK... doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that ;) <3
  • fuck

Most Helpful Guy

• The bakery at work, and the smell of purfume on girls... Yummmmmmmmmeh 😍

Most Helpful Girl

• There's something really comforting about lavender and old books. The after a rainstorm is also so nice. There are so many great smells!

What Guys Said 21

• When girls wear this. O my gosh I can't resist it. It drives me crazy! LOL

prochats.she.com/.../...te-Musk-Deluxe-Gift_a1.jpg

• I like the smell of coconut and cocoa butter

• ___________________________________

pad.mymovies.it/filmclub/2006/04/245/locandina.jpg
    ___________________________________

• SMELL OF LOVEEEEEEE

• Cinnamon is a great smell! I love it when snooker doodle cookies are being baked and the whole house smells like cinnamon... or cinnamon rolls baking... yum!!! I also love the smell of sauerkraut being cooked! That smells like... pickles! I love pickles. I know this will sound weird but I used to love the smell of cigarettes. It smelled like home

• I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

• I love smell of lavender, oh god, if a beautiful girl smells like lavender I will follow her like a little puppy

• I like the smell of tyre smoke
    And the smell of clutch smoke from kids who can't do burnouts at the track lmao

OH AND THE WHISKEY I AM DRINKING RIGHT NOW
    Smells so good

• I like the smell of pinetrees and fall in general. All the fallen leaves it has a distinct smell and I like it!

• On what specifically women or just like in general.

• I actually quite like the smell of petrol and sawdust. I don't really no why, but they're both quite potent smells. I guess both remind of things I like: cars and the woodland.

• Love the smell of soil when it's rain. Cracker's smoke And smell felt while biting girls neck and back.

• What's with all the caps in this poll?

I love the smell of the internet

• cinnamon all the way and firewood

• Fresh Bread out of the oven. Steak. Channel No. 5.

• I love the fall scents

• I love the smell of pomegranate

• burning fire wood in cold winter air grilled meat baby smell... and green apple perfumes

• If you are going to ask a question, at least give us serious options.

• Vanilla, I absolutely love the smell of vanilla

• the smell of my own farts.

What Girls Said 20

• Oooh yes cinnamon is fresh and delicious smelling. Not a huge fan of fruity smells though.. it's nice but distracting, I would want to eat myself if I wore it as a cosmetic lol.

I love the floral scents especially jasmine and roses... so elegant and feminne, the scent of freshly brewed coffee (though I hate the taste) and coffee shops is so homely smelling, freshly mowed grass is so fresh smelling and invigorating, also quirky but I love the smell of libraries and craft/fabric stores... it's like magic smelling to me lol.

Of course the smell of fresh cooked home food when you're hungry hits the spot & the scent of a male you like is intoxicating. But that's instinct, no? Not really a personal taste.

• I love the Smell of Cinnamon Apple Bathroom spray that I Spray Every day, all around my apartment, @XNicholeMariex3
    I Also Love the smell of autumn leaves, wood burning stoves and fresh apple cider in the Fall and all, along with the Delectable scents of a store and more that deals with candles and all of This and That.
    Evergreen trees at Christmas are also a Favorite, the Delicious smells of Homemade baked goods in a bake shop and even More but too many to List and Sniff.
    Good luck. xx

• Lol I love your voting choices on here, I didn't know which one to pick. I love the smells of:
    Vanilla
    Gasoline
    Campfire
    Moth balls
    Nag champa incense (a. K. a. best incense ever)
    Old book pages
    Most candles, preferably a fall smell such as Dutch apple pie or something
    And probably a few more I forgot to mention

• Okay...

Sweaty horses and leather. It's intoxicating. You get on your horse and just run. Just go. And then he's all sweaty and the leather from the tack? Yup. Heaven. My favorite.

And yes, my boyfriend thinks I'm a freak.

• I love the smell of mint <3 Lavender is also really nice, I think. I've come to associate the smell of bonfire smoke with the boyfriend, so that's always something I find comforting and enjoy smelling.

• I love the smell of lavenders, not the flowers cause I'm allergic to em, but the candles scent. Also, books and the smell after a rain. I'd love to say that I love the smell of flowers too, but.. I'm allergic to em lol. Once, I went to an orchard to smell em and paid the price for it. -_-

• Vanilla and fresh cotton are my favourites, just wanna ram that smell in to my nose and keep it there forever

• I know this is going to sound bad but I just love the smell of hand sanitizer. Not to get high or anything like that it's just the strong smell smells so good! 😍

• -the smell of rain
    -pollen in the night
    -gas
    -tulips
    -freshly baked cakes, cookies
    -ylang ylang

• ○ The smell of electricity and rain in the air after a storm
    ○ Freshly mowed grass in the summer
    ○ A campfire
    ○ Peppermint candy canes
    ○ Cookies straight from the oven
    ○ Vicks VapoRub
    ○ My grandmother's house
    ○ Baby powder
    ○ Pumpkin pie
    ○ My boyfriend
    ○ Fall leaves crunching under boots
    ○ The smell of new clothes
    ○ Fresh linen
    ○ Horse stables
    ○ Macaroni and cheese

• Axe excite
    Freshly washed laundry
    Smell of some guys (not even kidding)
    Apple with cinnamon
    Chocolate
    Roses (real ones, not rose scent)
    Eucalyptus trees
    Rose Jam from Lush
    That's all I can think about right now :p

• Sandalwood💙, vanilla, pumpkin spice, old spice deodorant for men, chocolate, baking sweets, fresh baby scent❤ (after bath time), and the scent of a significant other without cologne just their natural, human scent is wonderful. 💚

• My favorite scents are lavender and like the smell of rain. They are so calming. I also love apricots, pumpkin spice, sandal wood, roses and peonies. Vanilla is okay but not my fav, it's like in there with coconut and berry scents.

• ooohhh, i love the smell of bath and body works marshmallow fireside :)
    sweet and smokey at the same time

i also love the smell of hot chocolate and lemon grass

• I like fruity scents. And vanilla scents. And citrusy scents. And fried chicken scents.

• I love the smell of my breath after eating strawberries.

• I love cherry scented soaps

• I like the smell of roses :D :) <3

• Bedooo bedoooo bedoooooooo

*goes away*

• Ooh.. Bread.
    I love the bread aisle. >.>