How do I get over my fear of... Spiders?

This is kinda random but I am ACTUALLY aracnaphobic and have a huge fear of spiders if I see one in person I'll cry, my heart pounds, I get jumpy, I sweat. I have two giant spiders in my room and I don't know what to do. In general how do I get over this fear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am deathly afraid of spiders too.

I honestly think the best option is to take off and nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Though, for me, I've found a cool electric fly swatter that zaps the crap out of bugs and spiders. Takes those bastards out quick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to? I personally think that it is perfectly normal to cry when a person sees a spider. I know that I do.

I think the best, most normal thing is to be afraid of those little monsters! embrace your fear! I jump as high as I can when I see one-then I get my SO to squash it.

I hate them those things.

What Guys Said 2

• I taught my little sister how to use my BB gun so she could shoot spiders. Be careful if you do that… it can leave holes in the drywall.

• emersion therapy, get in a box and have someone dumb a lot of spiders on you

What Girls Said 2

• I am terrified of those tiny little things. It is a totally normal fear. And you have two spiders in your room I would ask somebody else to help you...

• Spiders are small creatures and you are a giant human. Who has more of an advantage, do you think?