Is their anything you regret doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, every diction I have made has brought me to where I am today. There are some things I regret not doing.

What Guys Said 7

• Not getting this girl that i was friends with, I should of asked but I left it too late, little lesson there is not to hesitate when you want something or someone you have got to put your foot down to get what you want in life

• Yes, I do. A few things.

• I don't regret doing anything. I have a few regrets not doing something.

• Yes what I regret doing, is something that I Did NOT do in the past

• yea I smoked weed a couple of days ago

fucking retarded decision by me

I'm never doing it again

• Yeah, just a few though.

• Being a gentleman. Should have fucked more women.

What Girls Said 5

• My biggest regret isn't something I did it's something I didn't do. My good friend got married two years ago and moved away so I didn't see her very often and I didn't make an effort to keep the friendship going. A year later she got in a car accident and was in a hospital but I didn't get the chance to see her. I made a notebook for her but I never found a time to give it to her. She passed away three days after the accident and I never said goodbye. Don't ever forget to keep a friendship going, don't ever let them leave without saying that you love them. I will never forget Danielle Neff and don't ever take your friend for granted.

• That's hard to say because I don't know where I'd be right now if I didn't make mistakes when I made them. Whatever those regrets could be, I'm just glad it's over now.

• Yeah a shit load of things. But I'm not going to linger around things I did in the past that I have regretted.

• Nope...
    I regret NOT doing some things.
    But never doing something.

• Being born but then again, that wasn't my fault.