Do you believe in Illuminati?

I dont believe stuff like that but I enjoy watching videos where its like "PROOF THAT THIS CELEBRITY IS ILLUMINATI" Its entertaining. I watched one where they reversed a few songs and it sounded like the girl was saying "Run, send help" "He watches me, he feels me, he follows me, god i need help, open your eyes" "Someone help me, my life is heavy. illuminati" i like creepy stuff like that

Most Helpful Girl

• DUDEEEE literally just watched those videos today!! They give me life you are cool man so cool
    Search up shia laboef ones man 😂
    Talking about shia, search up "Actual Cannibal Shia Laboef"
    You will NOT be disappointed 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It does get a bit annoying when young dudes try to make me 'wake up' and send me links to a bunch of Illuminati videos. I was watching Illuminati videos and researching that stuff when their parents were still tucking them into bed.

What Girls Said 2

• You're watching the shill videos. There are videos with real proof that there are elite independent organizations that rules over government. These people are responsible for the federal reserve but many assume that since it has the word federal in it that it is run by the government, which it's not. It's hard to say whether or not they still call themselves the "Illuminati". Keep doing your research but be able to weed out the fear-mongering, shill videos - no one takes those seriously or the people who watch them therefore, many will assume it's all the same belief. Examples of shills to avoid for are Alex Jones, Mark Dice, and Vigilant Christian. I mean, unless you're just looking for a laugh.

• A very astute and rational comment. I hope you don't take part in Youtube comments, for your own sanity.

• No, but Scientology is real, has plenty of celebrity followers, and is more screwed up than Illuminati.

What Guys Said 2