Is it weird that I hike every morning at 5 am?

I love it.. really therapeutic to me. by the way I'm not a weed smoking hippie that wears pink Floyd shirts. Girl I took on a first date said it was weird. I thought I was cool.

• Cool
  • Weird

Most Helpful Girl

• take me with you

Most Helpful Guy

• Why so early Its still dark you might as well hike at 10:PM and stay up late you can sleep in

• That sunrise is therapy brah

• Nope lol. Former Marine here. We had our squad bay all up at 0445.

• That was just mcrd life tho

What Girls Said 5

• Hiking is something I wish I was able to take advantage of. It is not weird at all. The 5AM bit is a little out of my range of willingness, though.

• And there is nothing wrong with Pink Floyd. But I know taste differs by person.

• I think that is very cool! if we lived in the same town (or country) I would hike with you:)

• I wish I could say I had that life.

• Sounds awesome to me.

• Being a morning person is admirable. It's weird in the sense that most people AREN'T morning people so would be hard-pressed to get out of bed at 5 a. m. to go walking, not weird in a bad way. That's probably what the girl meant.

What Guys Said 5

• It's not common, but it's definitely not weird. That's an awesome thing you're doing, keep at it. :)

And I can see why she would find it weird. It's not exactly the most romantic thing to do. I'm not saying it isn't romantic at all, I'm sure fitness enthusiasts would love it, but you know what I mean.

• it might be a little early but it is fine

can you answer my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1733337-why-do-you-think-she-has-her-pants-undone-here

• I think it's cool. I prefer doing stuff like that at dusk more so than dawn.

• that is too early for me

• yeah that's too fucking early to wake up.