Do you ever wish something interesting happened in your life?

My life is boring and predictable. Nothing really happens that is good enough to tell anyone. I wish for once something interesting happens like winning money, getting on tv, meeting someone famous, getting a girlfriend or friends, discovering something unknown. Any of those would bring some excitement to my life right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time to travel and explore

• If I had enough money I would I love traveling if I get the chance.

• Well u can travel to countryside in ur place.. travel within your region can be interesting. Not necessary need to travel far

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had lots of crazy rides in my life some scary some interesting like once I was almost kidnapped, my house got shot at in Iraq and my entire family almost got killed, I've been on tv before lots of other stuff too.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you living a routinely life at the moment? Maybe taking a turn to different events may help you find something exciting to be able to experience.

• I don't have much of a life right now to tell you the truth.

• No, just no.

What Guys Said 3

• No, not really. I am not excepting anything that way. I am happy the way my life is, even if the graph of my life is constant/standard.

• Life is what you make of it.
    If you find it boring, it's your playground, time to be creative.

• all the time, my life is boring as hell