Why don't wealthy Middle Eastern countries accept Syrian refugees?

Why don't countries like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia accept them? Instead of European countries being the only ones.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• theyre not the only ones. we're taking some too [Australia] and we have nothing to do with anything.

i guess them prestigious countries would rather watch their reputation for the most part than get involved.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No one wants them for some reason like seriously what the hell is with all these countries with plenty of space and tons of money just flat out rejecting these people it's not their fault they are in the situation they are in.

This is one of the very, very, very few times the UN would actually have any use, make all the countries who are part of it take a percentage of the refugees split them up equally and fairy among all member nations who have the resources and space for them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• cus they are the ones who like isis and make wars in middle east

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Because governments in the middle east are shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they are refugees i think they are probably spies or soldiers for isis

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the refugees themselves who picks the country they want to go to. Guess they didn't pick the Gulf States.

0|0
    0|1
    • not true , they were in turkey for about 5 years and at that time, only turkey , lebabnon and jordan accepted them

• Yeah but were talking about UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi here

• 0|0
    0|0
    • That does NOT answer the question he asked, which is why do other arabic states not take more refugees. No matter who caused the problem, it makes most sense for people to flee to their neighbor states and it makes most sense for them to take in refugees. I really don't get why people insist on telling everyone that the US created ISIS, when the question is how do we deal with this? what good is that supposed to do? Create more hate?

And that aside, the video grossly oversimplifies the problem.

• Yes nalaa.