What are some ways to break out of my shyness?

Ok, I have such bad anxiety and I kind of freak out everytime I talk to someone or if someone talks to me (anyone I don't really know or am not close to). It's not just with guys, girls too. When Some one try's to talk to me I can never keep the conversation going. What are some ways to try break through my shyness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Forcefully participate in activities that require you to be in front of a group of people, just to build confidence. I was shy prior to college, while I still am shy but not as much thanks to Theatre class.
    Learn to observe body language, they give excellent hints for the tone and direction of conversation.

• Ok, what kind of things could/should I look for when observing body language?

• It's not something I can type and tell you, but I suggest you search on YouTube for observing body language. Keep in mind cultural aspects also play a role, so many videos which are showcased by Americans don't hold true for some things here (India) due to cultural cues.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0