Who is the most popular person in here?

I am new but I've seen that a lot of people love that banana girl or whatever her name is lol and also missnowhere and there is a guy that seems popular too, danger whatever or something like that... who is popular for you? lol I am bored Im sorry about this lame question

Most Helpful Girl

• welcome to GaG =]
    I'm just answering questions and saw this by coincidence. that's MISS banana girl to u :P lol ok but seriously even though I'm grateful for the friendships I've made, dont be fooled, plenty of people here dont like me either because i blunt. i wouldn't call myself 'popular' as such. just somewhat known.

Most Helpful Guy

• the top 5 most popular users based on # of times tagged for stuff in my opinion are:

Missnowhere
    NicoleMarie
    ihave2fart
    Charismatic
    illusiveman

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not popular, just a nolifer.

• People who have been here for quite a while and have had made friendships with other users tend to be "popular". Doesn't mean it means something though... Gag is like high school basically. Welcome, new kid.

• Does this matter?

• It's four of the biggest male trolls that are known for discriminating women.

What Guys Said 0