Do you believe in love at first sight? Is it foolish to believe in that?

Last year of my 2nd year at college I saw this guy get on the bus and instantly I was captivated (which never happens... I'm a picky introvert and I hardly ever see guys who interest me)... But he never looked my way and that was that.

Now, it's my 3rd year; and as I was leaving my dorm building & walking down the stairs I looked up, and there he was. He was walking my way and he wouldn't stop staring at me. He didn't look away and I could tell my his expression he at least thought I was attractive.

Since then, each time we pass he singles me out by staring at me, then he would nod at me. I secretly found his name since he lives on the floor right above me.. I've looked at this Facebook and he just seems like my dream man.

The last time he was walking my way.. I looked at him, and he smiled like.. A smile that spoke so much. I can't shake it, and I smiled back.

I'm just crazy about him.. And by the look in his eyes when he sees me... I think he feels it too.

Am I foolish to believe this could be love at first sight?

Most Helpful Guy

• When most people talk about being in love, it involves a very deep appreciation of their partner and all of their qualities. When most people talk about "love at first sight," they are really talking about lust. Think about the definition of love and you'll understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats so dreamy 😍 If i were you id just talk to him

What Guys Said 6

• I don't believe in love at first sight. considering what love is and how it grows through the intimacy of a relationship it is impossible, in my opinion to love someone you don't know on an intimate level.

I believe in lust or infatuation at first sight but definitely not love

• It's just a chemical attraction, but you should act on it since you never know when that will happen again with another guy

• i think "love at first sight" is allways something that is declared afterwards. sure you can have a feeling at first sight but that doesn´t guarantee anything. it´s more or less a coincidence but it can happen.

• Yes It could be love at first sight
    I'm in love with a girl I never met before I met her online

• it is possible.

• I don't think it's foolish.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there's such thing, you need to get to know a person first. It seems like you two are attracted to each other, so find out if you click with him :)