Guys what do you think about feminist girls? and girls what do you think about misogynistic men?

Guys what do you think about feminist girls?and girls what do you think about misogynistic men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think feminists (girls and guys) are everything they say they are fighting against. The movement attracts cluster-B personality disorders. Everything they say is empty emotional rhetoric, and it's the same old gynocentric call for men to protect women and provide special provisions. All their activism is based on a bogus political theory (patriarchy).

At the heart of a feminist is someone who, if she doesn't _hate_ men per se, thinks their inferior in some way (emotionally stunted, morally defunct, etc.) I would never, ever date someone who believed in feminist theories, regardless of whether they call themselves feminists. I don't do well with traditionalists (religious or otherwise) either, for many of the same reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's no wonder that most misogynists are lonely losers. They can stay alone til the end of their lives for all i care... if they don't realise how wrong they are... There's no hope for them and no, misogynists don't deserve good girls.

What Guys Said 7

• If a girl identifies as a feminist I will most likely instantly lose interest. Firstly because I just dont agree what most of modern feminism is about, and secondly because Im just really not interested in stuff like that.

• What's a misogynist and what's a feminist?

I open doors for women - some feminists call me a "misogynist" for that.

• Im from Russia and i hate them, i'm living in the Netherlands and the society is very feminine thanks to feminism. Guys are weak and in their entire life they only had 0-1 street fights, no wonder refugees will fuck ur men up.

• Feminists will pretty quickly tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Misogynistic men are rarer, but they're just obnoxious.

• Most feminists are ignorant sows. I say "most" because they think/say everything those at the top tell them to. Those at the top know the lies they tell, the truths they stretch, the hypocrisy they hold. It fits in with their plan.
    Misogynist is overused term usually. It shuts people down and discredits them over very little. See: ad hominem
    However, if they are genuinely misogynists, then they are in the same camp with feminists (a. k. a misandrists).

• feminsim these days is over the top, come on , you have every single right we have, and still its not enough, how about men who want to see their children, they can't, we have no rights. and were are all these loud mouth feminists when there is a war going on and guys are joining the army? i dont see you then/ by the way i dont hate women.

• About the army:there aren't many girls who go to war and that's Because guys have more physical strength. But think that women bleed for 5 days every month and they survive :)

• I'm a feminist man, I believe in equal rights, what I don't like, are feminazis, and mgtows

What Girls Said 0