What should I do with this?

I am a person whose mind is continuously thinking. I can't even explain it, but I always have these very motivational thoughts in my head. People say I am a very inspirational person, which is nice to hear haha, but I just don't know what to do with it? You know?
It is what comes naturally to me. Very naturally. I am always wanting to lift peoples' spirits and always go out of my way to do so. Even through writing this stuff down it comes naturally to me. I have always seen things in a different perspective and I am pretty much known for this and my positivity.
But what could I do with this? Some of my friends say I should start my own youtube channel (lol), but about what exactly? I have a sucky laptop haha.
Some say write a book. But again, about what? Lol. Any ideas what I could do with this part of me that comes so easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• Become a teacher. Classrooms can always use more positivity and motivational spirit.

What Guys Said 6

• ... I'm not trying to sound sexist but the main (successful/watched by the public) inspirational videos (speeches if you may call them) are usually made by men.

• Write stories or experiences.
    I helped someone on here not too long ago, and she wrote almost a BOOK to me, explaining her trouble.
    Sure it was a lot, but it was amusing to read too. She really did a good job at explaining :)

• You can be a teacher, or a therapist! These professions both require your natural talents. :)

• Maybe you can become a motivational speaker! Choose that as a career. But again it depends if you're already happy with your current career!

• You would be perfect as a psychologist

• You would fit in a leadership position since you motivate people

What Girls Said 0