Seriously - How Do You Feel About Septums?

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0252/3765/products/silver-detailed-septum-ring_1024x1024.png?v=1421315751

It seems like all women are wearing them now. Personally I find them distracting and ugly.

• Hate Them
    62% (10)82% (9)70% (19)Vote
  • Love Them
    38% (6)18% (2)30% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan. I don't see the appeal. Most people who wear them can't even pull them off. Of course everyone can do whatever they want with their face.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking gross, looks like they forgot to wipe their nose

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like them. They are one of the few piercings that I would actually consider.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for them, but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, people can wear whatever they want but I personally wouldn't wear one. I'd look like a cow.

I asked this question yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adore them; then again I have one. If all women are getting them you live in a totally different place then me cause its considered super edgy where I am

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really like them that much and i never have :(

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i was going to get mines done so yeah..

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never liked them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like them! I still need another 2000 or so before I can buy that nice Ebony Greatsword from Eorlund Gray-Mane.

#2Lazy2Smith #SkyrimProblems

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont love them, but i dont hate them either. I actually wanted one for a while but I dont think I could pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them on girls but not the one you showed... I like the smaller, half open ones which aren't that obvious... On the right girl they can look really nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only some women can actually make them look good, and even then I'd prefer they didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • They creeps me out..

0|0
    0|0