Is there any excersie to lift boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, would be useful to know your size but the bottom line is that breats are naturally supported by ligaments and they sag when those ligaments become weak. Several studies have found that the best way to minimise sagging is to minimise the time you wear a bra. The reason is simple - like any ligaments in the body those which support the breasts will tend to atrophy (weaken) if not required to work, and bras do their work for them. Conversely without a bra the weight and movement of the breasts will cause the supporting ligaments to work and so strengthen. The harder you can work them the stronger they'll become and the better they'll resist sagging.

All that said, don't get too stressed about it - natural breasts will all sag a bit sooner or later, it's honestly not a big deal and can even be part of their charm! :) good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there are.

What Guys Said 5

• The closest thing would be push ups to build your chest. But I don't think that'd lift up your boobies

• sagging boobs are due to weak tissue not muscles. there is no way to naturally stop it from happening other than a healthy diet and maybe creams. but that will only slow it down, not stop it.

• Do incline bench presses and upper back exercises. this will tighten up the skin, ligaments, and muscles. This tightening will thus lift them.

• sadly there isn't
    but there are surgeries :)

• your tits will look better if you have strong pec muscles, trust me.

What Girls Said 3

• Hahah I don't think so! You can try push up but my boobs still sag!

• Boobs get all saggy because of the connective tissue weakening, so there really are not any exercises that would help. You can totally build muscle below and that helps a lot for how they look though!

• Thanks for you answer. Do you know why the tissue gets weak?

• It's natural as we get older, especially if your girls are bigger. It sucks.

• You can't do much about the actual breast tissue, but you can build the muscle underneath which will make them look a lot better. That's push ups, chest presses, pec flys and dips to dame a few pectorial targeting moves.