Guys how much do you care about looking good to women?

Is it something you take into consideration often?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, I would say 6/10... mainly physical fitness if anything to look good but other than that I tend to dress sporty or casual

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend still likes to put on his cute shirt and nice pants I like (I'm a sucker for laid back khaki levis) and he'll put on his nice smelling spray and deodorant (I love his deodorant, it's called Timber, it shivers me... you get it)

So, he cares. And I love his black and white Jordan sneakers from time to time, (how lame am I that I called them that) though I don't think he knows how much I like them.

But he still cares. And I appreciate it.

• They don't seem to care, the ones I know anyway... ew.

• I just try to present myself as good as I can, not to attract a possible date but just to be the best I can be.

What Guys Said 4

• Look good for my woman.. a lot

Looking good for anyone else.. Don't care is I look like a walking bag of burnt sh** ahha

• I'll shave, be clean and wear the clothes my wife think suit me best. :D

• I like to present myself well, so daymn right I want to look good all the time

• Nope not much