How would you react if a person of the same sex when he/she was talking to you posted “ :* “ instead of “ :( “?

“ * “ and” ( “ r very close together so such a mistake could happen…. he/she wanted to post a sad face…. but he/she posted a kiss instead…

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not be upset over that, especially if it was a simple typo. I'm sure I'd be more entertained than anything actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be surprised depending on the occasion, but it won't bother me much as it's just a smilie. Many times I had point number 8 ) automatically turned into a 8)

What Girls Said 3

• Wouldn't bother me. 😂 Depending on the context, it could possibly be funny if they put a kiss instead of a sad face. 😛

• It doesn't bother me. It happens! Just like the accidental winky face when my thumb doesn't hit the shift key. ;) :)

• It would not bother me. It is just an emoji 👄

What Guys Said 4

• I'd flirt back of course. Most of my friends play along to shit like that, which has lead to numerous... interesting conversations. It's a lot more fun that just going "dude, what?"

• I'd say "wut"

• " :* " typing this seems so weird for a guy... kiss with lipsticks lol, I get frustrated with it too...

• I'd reply with "?".