What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality (quiz)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/stephanies15/what-is-the-first-thing-people-notice-about-your-personality

A first impression quiz!
my result
Quirky

What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality(quiz)?

You are one quirky individual! The first thing that people notice about your personality is how silly, random and odd you can really be. You are never boring, that's for sure. But this is why people love being around you and always have a good time in your presence. We know that you're just being yourself, a natural goofball who doesn't like to take things too seriously and worries later instead of now.

hmm, weird but true. that's how I look like to people who don't really know me, or the first impression people get of me. maybe I could work to change it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generous

The first thing that people notice about you is how generous you are! It's no secret that you enjoy helping others in need and aiding your loved ones with support and guidance no matter what the time is. You open your home to your guests with a whole heart, you provide necessities and material items where it's needed, and go above and beyond to share personal and financial possessions with those around you. After all, what's happiness without enjoying it with the people you surround yourself with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Innovative

Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much.

That is pretty accurate! (or at least what others have told me).

• thats so awesome! I'm like this but a person has to know me well to see it

• Thank you! :)

• you're welcome!

What Guys Said 3

• Got a nice result:

Innovative

"Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much."

• Surprise surprise... How unexpected lol 😂

http://i.imgur.com/vOf7E7X.jpg

• Awkward

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...432b-884f-aa73d4654a90.jpg

Ah! You are noticeably awkward and we like that. Other people do as well though, and they can see just how awkward you are from the get-go with your dry humor, strange reactions, and dare we say odd, personal preferences. However, being awkward is your claim to fame! You add some flavor to the conversation and help break the ice no matter what situation you find yourself in!

I am awkward for sure.

What Girls Said 3

• Awkward

I wasn't expecting for this result, but it's true lol

• Awkward! Haha

• Awkward

Dafuq? -__-

lol