Who do you think will wind tonight's Democratic debate?

My guess it will be Sanders or O'Malley.

• Hillary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Martin O'Malley
    Vote C
  • Jim Webb
    Vote D
  • Lincoln Chafee
    Vote E
  • #FeelTheBern
    Vote F
  • #FeelTheBern
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Bernie... But I'm Canadian and JUSTIN TRUDEAU WON! THE LIBERALS WON! I'm so happy Steven Harper was corrupt trash.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not supporting the Democrats, but I think Bernie Sanders will win. The Clintons are terrible and I think the public might be waking up to that.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sure they and their supporters will all claim to have won - that seems to be the way it works in the US.
    There are so many videos that keep popping up on the net, saying "Watch get owned by !", and you watch it, and you really have to question if the person who wrote that was even looking at the same thing.
    Anywhere else, if your candidate loses an argument, you just try to distract people and quickly move on from it. In the US, they just flat out deny losing, even when it's blatantly obvious to everyone. It's bizarre.

• Hmm. That was supposed to be the names of politicians, but apparently GAG removes anything contained in "".

• Makes no difference. They are all from Hell. I'm probably gonna vote for Chuck Baldwin.

• Who ever ate the most beans?

• No one! :D

• Nobody knows who any of them are besides Hillary and sanders. And Hillary is such a horrible person I don't see how she could possibly win. So I'll say feel the bern will win.

• Who cares?

• I do :D.

• Holy shit..

I mean, what the fuck...

holy shit

• You realize that what he proposes to do would literally more than double the national debt?