When girls hug guys, do the guys feel the girl's boobs on them?

I was wondering if guys can feel girls' boobs when they hug them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only a little if they are decent size but honestly it's not like our chest has the same feeling as your hands.

I find it funny when girls give that lean over neck hug to avoid the boob smush. If you are going to hug me just hug me. We both know you had boobs. Hard to get turned on from smashing them in my chest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do. It's one of the best things about getting hugs from chicks is those two wonderful pillows that reside on her chest.

Though ever since I told a friend that's why I like hugs from girls, she seems to be hugging me less often. . . I wonder if that could be linked. XD

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, it's the best part of getting a hug from a pretty girl.

• Of course. And on cold days we can feel the nipples poking us. Okay, so I was kidding about the nipples. Or was it wishful thinking? But I can say that if you are about a foot shorter that the girl, the hugs get really interesting. :-)

• If she presses them against me yep

• Think logically. If your chest is going on to his chest, is he feeling your chest? Go on, answer.

• Depends on the girl and her boobs… but yeah, usually.

• Yup. Best part

• Sure but I don't think about it much. It's just a hug and the best part of a hug is that connection between two people.

• Yes, we do. I personally don't care though usually since if I hug a girl I do it for genuine reasons instead of feeling boobs.

• Of course, that's a great thing about hugging.

• Sometimes. Depends on the hug, and the size of the boobs

• yeah. but they don't really feel like anything much. but i guess it depends on how tight you hug each other

• I guess so, depending on how tight the hug is

• No they are holograms

• Yes we do. For men, it's the best part of hugging.

• yep, we sure do

• Some girls pull a christian hug, but if she doesn't then yea

• A little bit. When I hug girls I don't really notice it, buts its nice. Dont worry or feel embarrassed lol.

• Yes. It's nice when it's with your girl, but can be awkward when hugging family.

• It's impossible not to.

• Lol yes in fact most guys who want to hug you do so because of this. That's why I find it slutty when a girl hugs all the guys and also playerish when a guy hugs all the girls. Personal contact is very intimate, you should not do it with any friendly guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been wondering this too because I love hugs but I also have large boobs so I worry that it's uncomfortable for other people when I hug them even though I don't really notice it because I'm so used to them bumping into stuff all the time

• This makes me wonder why a guy asked for a hug from me once. Think I have my answer.