My girlfriends dog keeps humping her leg, should I be concerned?

• Oh yes I would say be verrrrrry careful
  • Take it outside!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Pets often tend to like the people their owner does. Given your relationship with the dogs owner Id say its pretty normal.

• ugh sorry misread the question. I thought the dog is humping YOUR leg and not hers. Anyway you shouldn't worry hahah male dogs hump anything. Especially the small ones.

• thanks for mho :)

What Girls Said 3

• you got some serious competition. you or the dog

• Honestly after all the fucked up shit I've seen on the internet. I really hope your girlfriend isn't like those chicks. There are videos of girls letting their dogs fuck them. That and lick their pussy. Again there are some extremely disturbing things on the internet.

Though i doubt this is the case.

• I was with my boyfriend and My own dog did it to me and We started laughing so there's no big deal about. I picked very carful cause maybe she loves the dog more haha joking!

What Guys Said 4

• Yep she is cheating no you take it to court can't believe you got betrayed

• Get that dog some manners for Pete's sake.

• Yeah I think that means "marry me!" :o :o
    If you see him with a ring, you're doomed :-(

• that was hilarious

• you gotta go onto their channel on youtube and check it out... they got thousands of these, very funny and even entire episodes