How do people balance so MANY social media services workout going crazy?

It seems like everyone uses instagram, twitter, Facebook, snap chat and sometimes Google plus all together while updating them all.

I feel like I'm living my life through the Internet even though i only use Facebook from the above and barely update my status. when i post photos. i do it only on Facebook.

It already makes me crazy that i have so many messaging apps for friends. Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, kakao, viber and more

Without*

What Girls Said 1

• I have no Flippin clue. I have Facebook and tumblr but I never use Facebook for anything other than occasionally chatting. Twitter and instagram seem irrelevant if you have Facebook so I see no point to them. It would drive me insane if I felt like I had to keep up with whatever was going on on more than two websites.

I also hate the multitude of chat applications. I limit mine to basic text messaging and the Facebook messenger, though my friends insist I should use snapchat too. I just don't think I'd ever look at it d:

What Guys Said 1

• People don't keep up with it. It's slowly driving all of us crazy.

The rates for dementia in our generation is going to be through the roof. Mark my words