Are boys or girls swimsuits more comfortable?

Boys: shirts and shorts, girls: one piece swimsuit.

• Boys swimsuit
  • Girls swimsuit

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE WOMENS SWIMSUITS I WANT LOOSE BAGGY THINGS THAT ARE EASY TO USE THE BATHROOM IN

I mean women's swimsuits look really beautiful, but they are annoying to wear. One piece suits are super difficult when you have to pee. Bikinis always make me worry that my tits are gonna pop out. I've never tried a tankini? Is that what they are called? They look okay, but still not as comfortable as loose, elastic banded swim trunks.

• I'm a guy and I'm the exact opposite of you; I can't wear loose swimwear or I'll catch a cold very easily. In fact, I only worn one-piece swimsuits that go from my upper thighs to my neck. More often than not, I'll pee before putting the swimsuit on so I won't have to go pee when I'm wearing it.

• @SpecJack that's clever, I should get something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd go with the girls' one-piece. I for one am a rather thin guy and shorts don't fit me. Also, I can't wear shorts to swim without catching a cold; gotta have myself covered up.

• Yeah that makes sense, does the netting in boys swim shorts hurt your crotch at all? I heard it hurts a lot when boys go to the beach and get sand in it.

• Sorry, I've never worn swim shorts at the beach before so I can't say. I'll typically wear my briefs under these shorts if I do wear them to the beach and such, so my crotch's still covered from any sand or dirt (I did wear such shorts during my school's outdoor trail in Primary 5 (7th Grade) and they were okay with all the sediments we were wading through in thigh-high water XD

What Girls Said 2

• boys clothes in general r more comfortable lol.

• Shorts. Women's swimsuits are very uncomfortable, in my opinion. I am also very against the dramatic over-sexualization of breasts in our culture, which means that they have to be covered lest the eyes of onlookers burn (or the opposite: They start ogling and taking pictures with unpleasant and unsavory intentions).

• So you want to be able to show your breasts in public? That is harmful to the honest good men in our world.

• I know if you think about that, that part is sacred and it is porn to men and it hurts their souls. It triggers the emotion that makes them get addicted to looking at porn, and that ruins relationships, marriage, and life.

• I can't believe you think it's okay.