Have you given up on a TV show you used to love?

i have watched Castle since it first aired but i am tempted to stop because the producers are idiots, the show is taking a sudden dark turn, and they are adding in a new love interest for Beckett even though she is married. but i am tempted to keep watching because i will miss ryan and espo. has this ever happened to any of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always Sunny and The Voice

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I gave up on Dexter and Hannibal. The producers lost it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Omg i am the exact same way with that show. All the episodes this season have been so shitty. Also with Greys Anatomy.

• totally agree castle and becketts chemistry is one of my favorite things on the show and they are throwing that away plus its way too dark i used to love that it was crime show that was not serious and had humor but they are throwing that away to. ughhh

• Supernatural, after season 6.

• i love that show but i admit season 6 was hard for me to get through because the producers temporarily lost it and i contemplated about not watching it anymore but i am glad i did not listen and they have new producers. i am glad they changed the producers instead waiting to see how long they can last before they lose major viewership

• But it is getting boring now dont you think?

• in a way yes but i am so intrigued about how sam and dean are going to solve this and if God is really going to reveal himself because in a way he did show himself at least to Sam plus Crowley was awesome on last weeks episode

• I gave up on Lost when it became clear that the writers didn't know where the plot was going when they began creating it

I LOVED the characters and setting, and I loved how it made you question a lot of things about humanity and life itself, but in the last two or three seasons I almost couldn't watch it anymore. The plot became so twisted and confusing and it was really obvious that the writers were just scrambling to keep people interested in a plot they had no solid ending for.