Would you live on a farm?

Would you live on a farm?

• No way!
  • YES!
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I already live on a farm so... yeah. Haha! I love it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. Lol I basically already do.

• oh totally! as long as it's within a reasonable driving distance to the city.

• Hum hum huuum, I would love to have a huge garden and plant my own fruits and vegetables, but the only thing that makes me hesitant is that I would have to live fare away from other people...

• nope. not my thing. i would love to visit it tho. but i wouldn't live there..

• No thanks. I like the city.

• Yeah, farms are awesome. I've actually lived in one for a year and is so much fun, there is always animals around :P I used to spend the whole day with my horse lol

• Its according to what type of farm... horse, cow, pig, sheep, chicken?

• I think so yeah.

• I would love to!

• Absolutely!!! I love nature :-)

• Technically yeah 'cause my family live on a hobby farm. But I much prefer to live in the city and plan to be a city girl once I move out (after uni I mean (during term time I live in the city now :D ).. If I get a job that will pay my rent at a place of my own, fingers crossed :') ))

What Guys Said 12

• not like that one i much prefer a farm like this

www.fassinoimmobiliare.com/.../...20in%20italy.jpg

• Most people that grew up on or near farmland would say no. people think it's cute and fun. It isn't. It's working your ass off just to maybe put food on the table. It's a very tough lifestyle.

• No, I won't.

• I lived on a campground in the summer time up in NC. I live in Miami

• hell yes. it would be so fun and you would always have something to do. i have always wanted to live on a farm

• Maybe not a farm, but in the country yes. Farming is a lot of hard work and long hours for little reward other than being your own boss.

• I HAVE lived on a farm. It's a LOT of heavy lifting, but it builds character, and honestly, it's the good life.

• Nah, I'm more of suburban guy.

• Sure, if I had to. It's not something I really want to do, but I would do it.

• Lol no thanks

• Rather not have to do all that work.

• NO, i would die in the first week.