If you had only one hour remaining in your life, who would you spend it with? Or what would you spend it doing?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• My daughter and her dad, We would probably spend it swimming, its my daughters favorite thing to do (:

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Anyone who decided to be with me at that hour of my life to play my favorite video game... Super Smash Bros. :D

I kid you not!

0|0
    0|0
  • Did I have notice in this? Was I aware beforehand? If so, I would have planned a family gathering and everyone who I am close with to say goodbye.
    If I JUST found out I only had one hour left? Probably cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. I only live with my sis so I will spend it with her, but I would love to spend with my whole family

0|0
    0|0
  • I would spend that time with those close to me, watching a funny movie or something like that. Nothing too crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be with my family and try to do something normal. Like watch TV with them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My answer would vary if it could only be one person or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take the biggest bong rip of my life and hold it in till the smoke is completely gone. Then I'd watch adult swim's off the air videos until my death.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd spend it with my girlfriend in bed. Snuggle up and say goodbye.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would spend it either gaming with friends or with the girl i like. i just want my last memories to be some of my funnest

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing and eating!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a video or a letter then go to the hottest girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • With My lord and savior Jesus Christ in order for me too get more time I would talk to him?

0|0
    0|0