A feminist and a white knight are both drowning at opposite ends of a pier, you only have time to save one, which one do you save?

• Save the white knight
  • Save the feminist
  • Let them both drown

Most Helpful Guy

• A militant feminist and a whiteknight whose motivation is to get laid are both drowning...
    The question is which one do I say.
    The question is what filter should I use for the selfie.

If they are just moderates.
    Well.
    FLIP A COIN.

What Girls Said 6

• This question is all sorts of fucked up. I'd try to save both or die trying. Every life is important.

• I, actually like, white knights O. o As long as they're not too annoying

• I can't swim, so I might go and try to find more help.

• Uhh... maybe the feminist ;)

by the way. Feminism means equality people! Doesn't mean male supression.

• How would we know their standpoints if they're drowning? Ask them?

• I'd let them drown I can swim but why bother their life isn't more important then mine. That and I don't agree with feminists or white knights so why should I care. Now if we're talking about a baby I would attempt to save him/her babies are innocent :)

What Guys Said 12

• You don't need to save either. The woman can take off her top, the knight will get hard. then she can climb up that pole to safety and reach down to pull him up. (He may prefer she switch to his arm when she starts pulling. lol)

• The knight's armor would be too heavy, and the feminist would be too heavy. I'd say neither. We don't want 3 people drowning

• The one with a vagina. If both have vagina, the one with the bigger boobs. If both have bigger boobs.. The prettier one.

• I'd go have a pint. Anyone wanna join?

• I'd let them both drown, the feminist would be ungrateful and the white knight would continue to be a douchebag and the the world could do without him.

• well if you're asking us to make a value judgement... The feminist may or may not be a bad person... it all depends on the extent of her views. The white knight may also not be a bad person... it also depends on the extent of his views. So at the end of the day, I'd probably try to save the one that was easier for me to save... perhaps the lighter one of the two

• I'd save the one at the deep end of the pier where the water is.. The one on the shallow end just has to sit up and get out of the water.

• The feminist would be butt-hurt the rest of her life for being the damsel in distress and having a man rescue her.

• but how exactly can you tell if they are a feminist or a white knight?

• The decision would be so much easier if it were the dark knight instead...

• Humans over chess pieces dude.

• White knight: A guy that makes misogynists feel guilty.

• White knight: A guy that defends women who cut off penises.

• Is any male feminist a white knight in your view?

• Yes.