Am I a douche bag if?

If my IG has.. a couple shirtless pics (I'm a bodybuilder) and a lot of pics flaunting money and some status. My bmw.. my watches.. my clothes. My business life style trinked in with modest pics of friends. 24 years young. A girl DMd me and said i was the biggwst douchebag she's ever seen. but I get a lot of attention on my IG. 11k followers about 300 likes a pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like it to me, yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• its only a couple pics, if your entire IG was about it then it would seem so, but its just a couple lol.

What Girls Said 7

• It's a little douchey from first glance but that doesn't mean you're a douche; you can LOOK a lot of ways without any of them being true. As long as you aren't a douchebag to people then you're solid.

• Yeah that's pretty douche-y

• You're a douche bag based on personality. Not on anything else.

• Because I like to lift weights and make money that deems me as a douchebag?

• Yeah that's pretty douchebaggy.

• i have 9 millon followers i always pose with my Benjamins lol and i get over 4 millon likes on all my pictures and people comment and say things like here is another stuck up brat and im like :/

• I don't think you're a douche. A douche would be flirting/sexting with every girl on IG with shirtless pictures.

• Yes. But hey do you.

What Guys Said 6

• Your IG description looks similar to Dan Bilzerian whom I absolutely abhor. I guess it's because I find showing off one's social and economic status as an act of immaturity and with that kind of money, I feel people should be more mature about it.

• OK if I were in generous mood I might have let you slide on everything you wrote before 24 years young. But honestly there's no redemption for someone who says shit like that. You sound like you could be Daedric prince of douchery.

• Sounds like it to me but it will get you attention from other douchebags and there is a lot them!

• Are you that guy who was talking about being an MGTOW

Yeah, you are a douche

• Yeah, sorry :/

• It's not exactly the right word for it but your kind of telling people look at what I got and you don't , your flaunting it and showing off