If someone was getting raped right in front of you what would you do?

Your walking down the street and you see a Young women being raped down a dark alleyway. Would you intervene, continue walking, call the cops, yell RAPE!!!, pull the rapist off and tell the girl to run, fight the rapist?

• Call the cops and continue walking
  • Yell RAPE!! and pull the rapist off the girl.
  • Pull the rapist off the girl and tell her to run while you fight the rapist
  • Continue walking
  • Call the cops and fight the rapist
  • She was asking for it. Continue walking without a care in the world.
  • Yell Rape!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• first call the cops.. then try my best to help her... maybe hit him with something..

Most Helpful Guy

• No means yes! Yes means anal!

What Girls Said 6

• Apparently best thing to do is actually shout fire, so do that and call the cops whilst you're approaching.

• True. If you shout help most people will be too scared to find out what's going on, but if you shout fire people will actually go and see what's going on.
      So calling the cops and shouting fire is a good idea, unless you know you can beat the rapist.

• I'd call the cops first so they could be on their way, then I'd intervene.

• Call the cops first, continue walking for a bit and then yelled rape, make a big scene enough for others to get involved.

• I'd exercise my 2nd Amendment rights then call the cops.

• I'd kick his ass and call the cops.

• I would continue walking, it's none of my business.

What Guys Said 16

• help obviously lol

• Call the cops and fight the rapist. So at least if I couldn't stop him I will buy the girl sometime till the cops arrive.

• Call the cops first, then start fighting the rapist and tell the girl to run away. I'll try to see if I can find something to fight him cause maybe he has a knife or something and I could be the one who ends up dead.

• When you watch a movie and someone gets raped, it's easy to tell. In real life, how do you know she was raped in the first place? It depends on so many factors, I doubt I'd be able to see whether she was raped or just having fun because honestly, I would keep my distance if someone had sex in public. If it looks like rape, I'd call the police of course. But yeah, I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the difference.

• Who's to say the victim is female? Sexist.

• Call the cops and scream like a little girl, in the hopes of making the rapists deaf or scared and they run away.

• My reaction would really depends on:

Was I carrying one of my handguns at the time?

What part of town was I in?

What does the girl look like?

• Call the cops and don't intervene. The most important thing in any circumstance where someone needs your help is to secure yourself first. You're the savior, you shouldn't get in trouble.

• Pull the POS off her and hold him at gun point (I'm licensed to carry a concealed firearm) , call the police and wait till they get there

• Knock him out cold and wait for the coppers take him to the slammer.

• i'd call the cops then I would try to help her

• I'd like to say I'd do something. But I'd probably just keep walking, and I'm sure most people would really despite what they say

• I would beat him up and call the police.

• I wouldn't let him rape. While he's forcing the girl, I'd kick him in nuts. Call cops. Kick once again. Tell the girl to go home.

• I would fight the rapist. Even if I cannot beat him down, the poor girl would have enough time to run away

• Voted F.

Most people are trash. Who gives a fuck if trash is treated like trash?