If you were to invent a new holiday for people to celebrate, what would it be?

And what month and day would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd create either something called the Fire Festival which would take place in October :)

Religion free, so everyone can celebrate freely, and it'd last a week and it would be full of bonfires, performances, and free food all over the place. People would give their neighbors baskets of food and other cute things and it would overlap with Halloween ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Festivis for the rest-of-us!!! 😆

• DUMBASS DAY

• "Me Day" - for people to take a day off work/school and treat themselves to something nice. People are such workaholics sometimes they barely have the time to relax themselves.

• Llama day! Because llamas are cute! :D NO!!! I changed my mind. It has to revolve around food. Food holidays are the best holidays.

It should be called Food fest day, and everyone just eats food.

• It will be step on your cat's tail day ;3

What Guys Said 6

• I'd call it "Summer Holiday" and adults would get time off just because it's summer and the kids get like two months off so why should grownups have to sit in the office all summer. It would be 3 weeks long. It would really break up the year too.

• National get drunk and go fishing day

• Did you ever see the movie "the purge"? Now I don't know if it counts as a holiday, but you know...

• GaG day, for every gager outthere

• Punch-your-neighbor day... it's a day where you're supposed to punch your neighbor... hence the name...

• free day. everything is free for one day.