What's the most common name in your country and where do you live?

I live in Greece and the most common name here is George -Georgia :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Brazil. There are a lot of common names here. I think that the most comon male name for men here is João e most common female name is Maria. However, this is changing. Here there's a list with the most common names in Brazil for children who were born last year: exame.abril.com.br/.../os-100-nomes-mais-comuns-no-brasil-em-2014

Oh, my name (Matheus) was always very common here too. When you see the list you'll see that it's amon the top 10 names for boys. It has always been common too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from the UK, I just looked it up and I think our most common girl's name is Amelia and the most common boy's name is Oliver.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• In Ireland Mary was always the most common name lol there's a joke that every Irish person has an aunty Mary 😂😂 now it's probably applewaxbeesbottom or some other tripe lol

• I live in America and the most common name here is Ashley.

• According to this website, the top girl name of last year was Emma. The top boy name was Noah.

http://nameberry.com/popular_names/US

• Probably Megan, Allyson or Taylor for girls.
    Brandon, Cody, or Ryan for guys.
    At least in my area.