What's the shittiest thing a roommate has ever done?

I fortunately haven't had bad roommates, but yesterday I went to the fridge excited to put a pizza in the oven when I realized it wasn't there... I looked behind me and saw the package of MY pizza in the trash. My roommate ate my pizza!!! Needless to say I was outraged, it was 10:30 pm, haven't eaten anything in 9 hours, and was waiting for that pizza... that never came :(
You don't mess with another man's pizza!!!

So what's your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! haha what an amusing story
    well, I didn't move to another town for college actually so I live with my mom and my sister, which is pretty normal where I live, so If that counts, my sister alwayyyyyyys steals my food, If I save a chocolate for a later time, I come back in after less than 5 hours to find out it disappeared, but tho it annoys the hell out of me, I love her, and I buy her lots of food to steal ^^
    and she took me once to a fancy restaurant and I ate for once more than her haha!
    so sorry about your pizza, it's not safe to leave anyone with your pizza tho LOL! I could've eaten it if I was starving and there's nothing else to eat, then I would order you a new one hahahaha

• See, but you at least would have ordered me one haha he didn't have the decency to do that. You should change places with him, at least I know if you steal my food, I'm gonna get something in return :P

• Oh! I wish, I definitely wish ^^ <3 <3

• OMG! Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chewed tobacco, cheated on his girlfriend, routinely failed to flush the toilet after taking a shit and let his food sit in the main kitchen refrigerator until it rotted. Four guys to a room, all three of us moved to get away from him at the end of the semester.

What Girls Said 16

• Are you going to tell him he owes you a pizza?

I had one roommate who REFUSED to understand that cooking spicy food could kill me. One of our other roomies would actually tell me not to come home for *hours* because #4 was being an evil bitch. Then she would make the most pungent foods that would stink up the entire apartment and leave them out for *hours*. He excuse was she hadn't lived with anyone for a few years, but honestly it is not that hard to be like "Will this make be a huge bitch y/n?"

• I'm gonna tell him if he ate the pizza; I'll question him xD It's a $3 pizza, cheap af, so I don't care buying another one, but it's the fact that he ate it without even asking.

I had roommates just like that one you had, they would cook something that had a super spicy spice that when it was cooking, the smoke would carry the spice and when you smell it, it would burn your nose. It was awful. I hate that kind of roommate.

• Good for you!

That. Sounds. TERRIBLE. Sometimes I think it should be a question on roomie applications. "Will you cook exceedingly pungent foods?"

• Noooo! Lol. I'm so food possessive!

My college roommate once insisted on having friends over in our (very small) dorm even though I had an early final in the morning. I said I was going to bed and asked if they could hang somewhere else and she said "pssh you'll be fine." She didn't even turn the lights out or make an attempt to be quiet with our friends. I was ticked!

• Me too, I always buy exactly the amount of food I'm going to eat, so now I have one thing less...

How did she think you'd be able to sleep if she had people over, in a DORM! So inconsiderate.

• Awww, they messed with your food. That's one of the worst things ever. 😡 I hope you had something else to eat, even if it wasn't what you wanted.

I don't have any bad stories. Just being around messy, sometimes loud people (family) has been a pain at times.

• I had something else, but I came from a 6 hour class, haven't had food in 9 hours, had the episode of American Horror Story ready... I had everything planned but when I opened the fridge... BOOM no pizza >:(

Lucky you, didn't have to suffer what I did... xD

• But I wanted THAT pizza waaaaa waaaaaa :'(

xD

• Hahaha. I know. It's not the same. *Pats your back.* There, there.

😁😁😁

• Omg pizza! Jeez I thank the stars my housemate know not to mess with my food 😤

The worst my housemate has ever done was drying her hair at fucking 4AM and I was rushing for some stuffs and didn't had any sleep for the past 23 hours.. needless to say, I was mad and hid her hair dryer.

• I used to be housemates with this Chinese guy and I swear to god he would literally bring like 27 other Chinese people over EVERY NIGHT and they would cook stuff that would smell really weird & be noisy as hell OR he would play LoL with some other Chinese people while calling them and he would SCREAM around whenever they lost or won or whatever (I don't speak Chinese so I have no idea..) I still can't comprehend how the Russian guy that was actually his roommate even dealt with him 24/7 tbh

• I had Chinese roommates and they were like that too xD They seem quiet with you, but then they actually make a huge load of noise, and they always cook a lot, like they take 2 hours cooking, not realizing that there are other people that need the kitchen.

• Ikr!! You feel me..

• Lol never touch another man's pizza!

But uh, in college I lived with 3 other girls. Nice apartment. But we had trouble keeping roommates. One on particular stole from me. Granted it was only $5, it's the principle. I can't stand a thief. Or a liar. And she was both of those.

• I hate those people. I also discovered that he has been drinking my milk too >:(

• Of course. I haven't seen him, but I'm pretty sure it's him and not the other roommates cause it has never happen with the others, so I'm gonna question him about it xD

• As you should.

• who eats another mans pizza? the horror and thought of that is awful! i luckily dont have roommates but just yesterday my brother was singing at the tops of his lungs while i am trying to do my homework and continued to do it when i told him to shut the hell up.

• This room mate would harass my boyfriend and I by snorting lines and playing his guitar with the volume up at random times of the night. My boyfriend at the time was a coward and their friendship was falling apart, so he never did anything about it. Also, the room mate walked in on me in my underwear and proceeded to try to have a conversation with me while boyfriend was at work. One time my boyfriend called out of work so the room mate to their boss he didn't show up because we were up all night having sex : Then one day he stood over me 6'1 and I was 5'5 and cursed me the fuck out right in front of my man who DID NOTHING. I will never do room mates again.

• Damn, your boyfriend did nothing? xD

• @ArchDruidMordred "Tell her to stop" about what? Who is she? Anyway, this was 10 years ago and I expected a reaction of some kind instead of him allowing his "best friend" to walk in my bedroom without knocking while I'm not dressed, then another day towering over me screaming in my face while just standing in the back. Only a jellyfish would just stand there silently and watch that happen. I'm not saying I expected him to beat his ass but a "get the hell out of her face!!!" would have been a start. So excuse me but I'm not understanding what you're talking about.

• Oh, I misread this and thought your room mate was a girl.

• Wtf? Who eats someone else's pizza? That's fucked up!!!

• OMG no sane person would do this! :o
    My roommate is my sister, the worse she's done is drying her hair, with the blow drier at 3:00 am when I had class at 8h00 the next morning

• OMG... pizza.. no.. not the pizza.. i'd kick his arse..! and eat his food for a week!

• If only he wasn't like 6'5, ripped, and was in the military... xD

• Pizza is love... Pizza is life.
      I should by a pizza and smack the shit out of him with it xD

• LOL.. yeah you should.. that was such a shitty thing to do on his part.. really.. that 6 5'' pile of crap..

• Helped a friend out who stabbed me in the back and took 2,000 dollars. I wish I could hunt them down and get revenge on that. Sadly I can't so I've been trying to get over it.

• Holy shit. Why didn't you report it to the police? That's a lot of money.

• Are you serious? That's so awful, who the hell does that? So sorry to hear that :(

• sadly there are people like that out there. :(

• HAHAHA! Loved your pizza story :P well I stole my roommate's chocolate once, but she steals my apples too hahah we steal each other's food often xD I can't think of something really bad just a couple of awkward moments with one of the girl's boyfriend lol but thats it ha, I love my roomies so much! some of them can be a bit dirty when it comes to dishes but thats not a major problem haha

• Lucky you... my roommates aren't so bad, the ones that I have now, this is the first negative incident, and it pissed me off xD

• Understandable hahaha pizza is love❤️

• in the days i wasn't so savvy i had a housemate (who i subletted from) overcharge all the rent of me and my roommates for her personal use

luckily, i found out before it was too late and blackmailed her so i could get my money back :)

• That's not that bad. He shouldve definitely left you some pizza though. The shittiest thing ever was they went through my personal belongings and stole clothing/wore my clothing including my underwear/mooched money and food off of me. I wouldn't care if a roommate ate my pizza id hate it if he didn't leave me any though.

• No, he didn't leave me anything >:(
      But your case is worse than mine, at least he didn't take money from me.

• The only person I've lived with (other than family) was my ex. He was just so lazy... no job, so he sat in my apartment all day. When he moved in, he left his dirty plates, take out/pizza boxes everywhere, and clothes everywhere. That's the worst thing for me, not cleaning up after yourself. I am a tidy person, but I was at school full time, then work and didn't get home until midnight most nights. I hated coming home to a messy apartment.

But yeah, taking your pizza? Oh hell naw...

• I'm like you too, a tidy person, so I wouldn't have lasted too long before telling him to pick up his shit.

• Oh man, thank god he' your ex xD

• Yeppers. :P

What Guys Said 15

• the only time i had a roommate situation it ended badly. there wasn't any disgusting or irritating things like your situation, but it got a little deeper and personal than that. we got along well and things were cool until he got a job out of state which required him to move and me as well. i would have been cool with that except he didn't tell me until a few days before he had to leave even though he knew well beforehand (i found that out from a mutual friend). for some reason he started telling people that i was a leech and other bullshit, it was more like the other way around. when he and his wife needed money and was maxed out at loan centers who do you think came to his rescue almost everytime? i also got them free cable for a year or so even though he said he would pay half of the bill, that never happened as they were always broke. i helped them get their minivan, but somehow i was the leech. one day it got heated between us and i got so pissed i ended up punching a hole in the living room wall, fuck i wanted that wall to be his face. i'll never go the roommate route again, fuck that.

• My roommate hasn't done anything major, but he is kind of oblivious to things. I have to communicate with him a lot and be like "Dude, hey umm... Can you move your stuff from spreading all over the room?" He has a problem with spreading his stuff throughout the entire room and leaving crap lying everywhere (including fridge, shelving area, middle of floor, bathroom hooks, etc.). 😅 He also snores loudly, but that isn't his fault.

The worst thing he has done has probably been during the first couple days spent with him. He joined a frat. One night, he came back completely drunk, just threw all his stuff in the middle of the floor, and started throwing up repeatedly in/a bit around the toilet. I lay awake in my bed hearing him. The problem was he didn't even clean up after 😑
    Then the next day he gets all freaked out like, "Where are my keys and stuff?" because he threw them on the floor whilst drunk. He was cranky, had a moment of blaming me, thinking I moved them somewhere. He tried to take my keys but I wouldn't let him. I was like "Sorry man, but you got to sort out your own problems."

• Ohhh you got a frat guy? Is he a douche like they say frat guys are? xD

• Give him time, he'll be a full douche when he graduates xD
      Does he also bring girls to the room? haha

• He has only brought one so far to stay the night and they didn't do anything more than sleep together and cuddle (I think).

... Though he often does come back to the room at like 3 or 4 am sweaty and unusually happy from something... So hmmm...

• Made the room smell terrible within 2 days. Trust me it's not me.

1) He has like 10 shoes right next to the door
    2) He's a very large person (like, fat), and I'm pretty sure he only takes showers when he goes home over the weekend
    3) He's rarely here but when he is the smell is worse
    4) I'm afraid to invite people to my room because of the fucking smell

Luckily, I'm moving out of the room in a few days probably, because my friend down the hall's roommate moved out of their room.

• I'm pretty sure if you killed him and were taken to court, the judge would rule it as a justifiable homicide. You don't fuck with someone else's pizza, that's just blasphemous.

I've never had a roommate before so I don't really have any horror stories to tell. :P

• He's like 6'5, ripped, and was in the military, I'd die before my fist reaches his face xD

• Well shit xD I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the pizza right in front of you and said "Whatcha gon do bout it, little bitch?" lmfao

• Ahahhahahaha xD

• annoyed me to the point I punched a hole in the wall

• I let him crash at my place for a few months cuz I wasn't using it. He had went through a breakup, and needed a steady place cuz he had a kid he wanted to see on weekends. Well he ran up all the bills (still in my name), ruined a few of my appliances, tried to steal the stove and then hightailed it, leaving me with nearly 1000 bucks worth of unpaid bills. Then he told anyone who would listen that I was an asshole and that I fucked him over (?). Before this he was supposedly my best friend.

• Pee in the fridge to show dominance.

• I had a roommate who screwed his girlfriend on my bed while she was on her period and there was no attempt whatsoever to clean up the mess.

• What? Who does that? xD Why did they do that?

• I just flipped the mattress. LOL - I still love that dude. Was pissed when it happened but I laugh about it now!!

• It's a good story, but I would still be pissed about it xD

• Held a 12" knife up to me
    name anything and they have done it needless to say I fucked off and went to a better place:)

• My old roommate's ex was trying to kill her... So there was that. Nothing else really comes close though.

• My male flatmate had sex with a girl in my bed. Twice. Different girls. Once I walked in on them. oblivious. The other time I heard them and just ignored it.

• Got drunk in the room and peed and vomited on the floor. (YES, PEED AND VOMITED!) Seriously fuck that shit!

• ate my stir fry special that i made, would have made them a share if they asked but they didn't >:(

• Got drunk and raped.

• Had sex in my bed and didn't wash the sheets