Guys have you ever dated a gamer girl?

Was it like living the dream?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the word gamer girl. Now if you look that up just shows a chick trying to look sexy while holding a game controller. -_-

I'm a gamer and my boyfriend is one as well. I love it when we play games and switch the data back and forth finishing up missions and farming for things that are annoying to do alone.

Atm me and him are playing warframe together. Which i'm having a lot of fun with it though i'm still a noob at it. XD atm I'm really needing forma's and making other frames takes like 3 days so then i'll have 2 more to level up.

ATM i'm extremely behind on a lot of games I need to finish mainly metroid trilogy, disgaea, megaman starforce dragon, etc. Grinding to become stronger can get boring at times. That is what makes me take longer to finish some. Still love everyone of them. ^^

Though since i'm broke the only game console I own is a wii and the rest of the games I play on my pc. When I really get hooked on a game I will not want to sleep and just play the game so I know what will happen next. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• On the contrary. She was more interested in going raiding with her guild than coming over or going out for a date.

What Girls Said 5

• i'm a "gamer girl" but i tend not to end up with guys who also game. most of the gamer guy's I've met are judgy and rude. i stick to more nerdy guys, you know - the ones you can find in a library and usually really shy and adorable. :)

• You know that since the advent of smartphones, basically everyone is a "gamer"? So you ought to be more specific.

And yes, I consider myself a gamer. Love an RPG.

• Apparently I count as a gamer girl but apparently the boyfriend doesn't think it's living the dream :P

• I don't think a guy can handle my competitive nature.😇

• What games do you play?

• Fighting games, saints row, mass effect, gta, uncharted, assassin's creed, batmam, anything with Troy Baker.😆

• I am a gamer (video games and table top). It's surprisingly difficult to find guys that play the same games as I do. Well single ones any way.

What Guys Said 8

• She sucks at games even if she plays them a lot, so I spend a lot of time helping her learn how to play. If thats living the dream then sure.

• never have I ever. can't seem to find any.

• I haven't but I'd assume that like most things, the fantasy is better than the reality.

Also girls who actually play console/pc games are kinda rare. Then your dating pool nor rows down again if you want someone you're attracted to.

• I stopped playing video games as a teenager. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

• No I don't think it would be much different to dating any other girl tho.

• Nope. And while it's not mandatory to be a gamer, it'd be a big plus if she is.

• for me they are still a myth XD i wish i met one some time.

• they're annoying and lazy as shit, too attached as well usually they have daddy issues