What do you think of jet black hair on girls?

Example:

Not brown or light brown, just jet black.
I'm thinking about if I should dye my hair to this colour from blonde.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice color. If you want to do something different then go for it. I think it would look nice on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the way "natural black" hair looks instead of jet black. I'm usually not really a fan of hair being so purely one color. It looks nice when it's got a tinge of another color there.

I think it's called "natural black," right? When someone has really dark brown hair that basically looks black but you can tell there's brown in it.

What Guys Said 4

• Jet black hair is 12/10. Unless it's fake, then it sucks.

• it looks nice, but not so much in the first pic. it looks nicest with a slightly paler skin and with certain features like a thinner face

• Notice how every one of those girls, is white, or some sort of mixed thing but white dominated. Black hair color, is mainly a black person thing, it's rare to see it on white women

• It looks best with Hispanic girls. If white girls wear black hair, it looks best with green eyes.

• I'm half swedish half brazilian so I have features from both countries and everyone says I look amazing with black hair, so I don't know

• I would need to see a picture to be sure, but I find that most mixed race girls are very attractive. I can imagine you looking good with black hair because you probaboy have Hispanic skin but white facial features.

• I mean my parents are white but I just have this exotic look on me. But how? I'm anonymous and you too lol. Yeah probably, I don't know..

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think it's a stark and boring color if you don't add high and low lights. Have fun!

• my hair is black in most light. it's alright.
    i think blonde is better.
    watch out for that dark dye, has been found to be carcinogenic