Do you Believe aliens are real?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I am right here 👽😁

Most Helpful Guy

• I have believed in aliens for a while now and I have also seen a strange thing in the woods one night, several years ago. Some kind of being or animal running really fast with flashing lights & making weird noises. It definitely wasn't human! The only logical explanation I can give is that it was a large dog or deer with lights attached to it. But they still wouldn't make the strange paranormal noises that this thing made. Therefor I am convinced it was an alien, because I don't believe in ghosts or monsters or any of that crap! And no I don't expect anyone to believe me which is why me & my friend have kept quiet about this 'incident' in the woods. Perhaps there is a logical explanation for it, but right now, yes I believe in aliens.

What Girls Said 11

• Of course they are. It's very close-minded to believe we're the only motherfuckers in this massive universe.

• But maybe everything happened just right for the Earth to support life like it does. I'm not denying there are other life forms out there, but maybe the Earth has the perfect temperatures and environment to support life where no place else could. It could just be a huge coincidence life is even real.

• Most certainly.

• Yes, I do :)

• I don't believe that super complex creatures like humans exist. But it wouldn't surprise me if other forms of like like bacteria or fungus exists

• yes.. i am one of them.. 8)

• We are aliens, aren't we? At least to another race out there, on another planet. But we still are. But how do dissapointing it would be if we looked the same.

• I kinda do, not completely. I was watching this thing where people claim that they encountered or got abducted by aliens and what the aliens did to them.

• Of course, it would be foolish and ignorant not to.

• They have to be

• Why does there have to be?

• yes but I still believe it had to have happened somewhere else
      It's too big, the universe

• There could be life somewhere else, I'm not saying your wrong, but just because the Big Bang happened doesn't necessarily mean there is life elsewhere. We may never know if there is life out there. We could be entirely alone, or maybe not.

• It would be terrifying if they didn't exist and we were the only ones. What are the odds?

• I believe it's possible. Space is so vast, anything can be out there.

What Guys Said 15

• 92 billion light years across… it would be pretty damn weird if the speck of dust we call Earth is the only place with life.

• yes
    filler
    @skullly

• Yes. Almost infinite universe. Billions of planets. We can't be the only living species.

• Oh yes, but intelligent life is far less common than many other life forms, plus its unlikely to think like we do, there's a thing called the fermi paradox, this man explains it well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

• there are aliens out there because what is the chance that we are the only planet in the universe that has life on it. there is almost an infinite number of stars out there and what would be the chance that a planet is just far enough away from their sun to harbor life.

• To assume that humans are the only sentient beings in this entire, ever expanding universe is both the epitome of human ignorance and arrogance.

• Yes, they are most likely real, but far away...

• Yup after reading into it more.

• logic of probability says: very unlikely that they are not real.

• yes, I just don't believe they have been here before

• Duh... my species has been posing as humans :P

• Absolutely-----------

• I am an alien. I was sent as a destroyer but I've decided I'll give humanity one more chance.

• yes i do. no reason why they shouldn't be.

• Yes and no. I believe the aliens you speak of are fallen angels. "Fallen" meaning they rebelled from God, not that they can't still fly. They are "aliens" in the sense that they were not created to live on earth, their place belongs in heaven so to come to the earth makes them "alien" so to speak.

I don't believe there is another race of biological creatures dwelling on another planet the way we dwell on earth.