Quick! You've been sucked into a fairy tale. Which character do you automatically become?

You've been sucked into an alternate universe. A universe that relies on the trops and principles of fairy tales!!!
Remember, this is a universe of fairy tales, so it can include almost every character/story or trope you'd likely become.
Who are you most likely to become based on your personality?

Don't let the poll options limit you ;)

• The villain
  • The savior
  • The victim
  • The bandit
  • The princess/prince
  • The helpful ally
  • O T H E R !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see myself as a savior or a villain. I think I'm the helpful ally. I'd fight for a cause for as long as I think it has merit then drop it as soon as I feel that it clashes with my values. The savior in stories is often someone who fights for one cause indefinitely but the story usually conveniently ends as soon as the villain is removed from power or vanquished. What happens then? What path does the savior choose? The savior has a cheap role in many fairy tales in my opinion.

I think I'd be a wise mentor in a fairy tale. Maybe I'd mentor the hero for a while and put him on his path. I think I'd be a wise wizard like dude. I'm not one to get into the thick of battle or anything.

magic.wizards.com/.../...60x1600_M15_PW3_Stone.jpg
    ^ fairy tale me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a combination of characters, I think

Maybe I'd steal and kill for the greater good like Robin Hood, but will also have the potential to save everyone from pure evil while also having the potential to become the greatest evil :O
    so I'd be like an exiled princess on the run who has had to kill people, but is hoping to take back the kingdom - for better or for worse ;P

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 13

• Probably either the victim or the princess :P Other than that, it's gotta be the talking animal sidekick.

• 1|0
  • I'd probably be the helpful ally based on my personality. I am sympathetic and caring, so I love helping others. :)

• Vote G = The shape shifting chameleon

• The helpful ally. I'd disguise myself and steal info from the enemy.

• i think i would be the villain.. hated by all.. :/

• The princess waiting to be rescued by her white knight @Keyspirits Babez will u come for meh? <3

• I will kum anyday as long as i hear her whisper sumthing SMEXY in ma ears 👄

• @Keyspirits I'm at your disposition ma king, I'll whisper anything u want <3

• The Warrior

• I'll be the random person that just shows up, always eating some food or doing something childish.

• The crazy anti-hero :D

• The villain = dies so no
    The savior = 10% death
    The victim = 100% death
    The bandit = 77% death
    The princess/prince = too much work but maybe
    The helpful ally= 77% death so nope.
    Other= Id rather be the narrator and tell the story.

• the ominous soothsayer that haunts all your dreams

• The helpful ally. I don't like being center of attention, but I do want to help. I might be an anti-hero as well, depending on the fairytale.