Amazon vs Walmart?

Amazon vs Walmart?

• Amazon
  • Walmart

Most Helpful Guy

• amazon has a much better selection. you can get things through them that walmart wouldn't even dream of stocking. not a fan of walmart anyway and haven't set foot in one for years now.

What Girls Said 18

• Definitely Amazon.
    Why? because that's what GAG has pretty much got me into it since that's what I redeem my Xper points for.

• Amazon. Fuq Wally World. They chit all over their customers.

• *they chit all over their employees by underpaying and overworking them.

• I'd rather breath in chloroform than go shopping in Walmart,
    I seriously end up bitching someone out every time because they don't know how to walk without getting in the way,
    Idiots.

• Amazon all the way. I order so much from them, lol. Just 5 minutes ago I ordered 100 lbs of dog food and it's going to be at my door on Friday. Yay!

Fuck Walmart. I haven't shopped there in ages. I don't plan on going back unless they have something I really, really need that I can't get at another store that doesn't treat their employees like scum.

• It is so weird to compare an online shopping site that uses independent sellers to a conglomerate general goods store.

• why is this even a question tbh

• Amazon is my fav

• i like amazon since i dont have walmart :P

• Amazon. No Walmart in Latvia xD

• Amazon! <---

• That's like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota.

• How is this even a question?

• Amazon, they have a wider variety of things.

• They are both evil empires crushing small business owners.

BUT... they're not going anywhere. I but from Amazon when I can't find stuff somewhere else for a similar price. I try not to walk into a Walmart if I can help it.

• i rather see Walmart bankrupt than amazon

• I would rather see them both die. Amazon isn't even turning a profit for the shareholders (and hasn't been). It's a house of cards for Jeff Besos to get richer than rich. Walmart is a big bully, but at least they show a profit (of course this is at the expense of their suppliers and competitors).

Sorry, I just had to do some research on this for a group project and it just pisses me off.

• Fuck walmart and child labor bullshit it has going on!

• amazon cuz we don't got walmart in japan

• you don't want one... fucks up the local economy with their monopoly sale tactics which tend to drive mom and pop shops out of business.

• Amazon. Wal-Mart sucks

• Amazon!!!😝

What Guys Said 6

• Amazon, Britain has never heard of this "W-a-l-m-a-r-t"

• There two completely different business models. You can't even compare the two. Walmart is high sales low margins, amazon is a whole different beast, online, no inventory

• Amazon, no inventory? Lol you living in a rock or something?

http://i.imgur.com/LRvbR.jpg

• Thats nothing considering how much inventory a big box store carries

Amazon has computerized systems that try to best match inventory with orders,. they come in and get shipped out... and just recently their further tweeking their model to work with others and further reduce inventory stress

Amazon reported 7 billion worth of inventory in 2015 vs 45 billion for walmart - think again

• That's why Amazon is worth $250 billion and Walmart is worth $230 billion, yeah big box stores are definitely winning... Walmarts demise will be the same as Kmarts.

I have family members that work for amazon and make more hourly than any walmart manager.

• Amazon because Prime shipping is the great thing ever.

• i donĀ“t go to walmart for the wares xD i go there for the social live-comedy.

• Walmart, I get a discount

• Go on ebay. Remember every time you buy something at walmart, express, forever 21 and many other coorperates your supporting illegal child labor laws, exteme overtime (12 hour work days), unsafe work conditions with the potential of workers being raped by their managers. Just because you can't relate or don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Please raise awarness to others these evil monopiles are destroying our country.

• no, I am going to keep shopping there

• Amazon all the way. No contest.