Which Sony Playstation was your favorite?

Any playstation fans here? which one was/is your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• PS1. I probably have a bigger library of games for it than any other system. I got it chipped and colour modded too (essential for gaming in Europe) and also fitted a custom blue case to it. Favourite game would be really hard to pick. Possibly the very first Gran Turismo. I also have a super awesome Guncon-compatible lightgun for it, the Nugen Assassin which was far more badass than the Scorpion one most people had.

PS2 I had two of (one was mine, one was my ex's) but I never really, truly loved it. Apart from the GTA series there was little on it that I liked. I always found the graphics to be muddy and washed out, I wasn't a fan of the controller for racing games given that analogue triggers were now a thing, either. Ended up selling both systems and all the games, I don't miss them.

Only played a few times on a PS3 and never on a PS4, never owned them.

• Thank you for MHO! I had a number of PS1-related adventures, including my laser unit breaking on Boxing Day (of course!) and having to undertake an arduous and cold journey to a sketchtastic electronics shop to secure a replacement.

What Girls Said 8

• PS2, for sure!!! :)

• I owned a ps1 and my cousins have the ps2 and 3.. but I'm more of a nintendo person.

• 1. My first game I played on it was Final Fantasy 8.

• never owned a play station. Though the most games I've enjoyed are for the ps2.

• I see so you're more of a nintendo girl? :P

• There are more games series that I've enjoyed with Nintendo more. Though with the ps I liked persona series, final fantasy 10/12/a2, jak and daxter, sly cooper, and there are probably some more I just can't think of them.

• graphics on ps4 are to die for. i played last of us on ps3 and ps4, and I gotta say, it was so worth playing it a second time.

• PS2. Definitely the PS2. It's the only console I still keep.

• LOL! I have the Playstation 2 still.

• I had a PS2 and liked it very much. I have not tried the 3 or 4 yet, so I can't say.

What Guys Said 14

• Its very close between PS1 and PS2. I liked the ratchet and clank or Jak and Daxter games a lot and also Ico and Shadow of Collosus are my favorite games of all time! But Tomba and Tomba 2 were my first games ever and I had a huge love for this universe (Or Tombi how they say it in germany) I even installed an emulator on my PC only to play it again and its still as good as when I was a little child. So Playstation One it is.. but VEEEERY close to Playstation 2 because of ICO and Shadow of Collosus.

• PS1. It was my very first console and I still own one today. The game library is, in my opinion, better than those of the other play stations however the multi-player features are really lack lustre- having to connect multiple consoles together for some games was tedious, expensive and annoying.

• I enjoyed ps2, zone of the enders

• PS2 easily because I could play the brilliant RPGs on PS and the great PS2 games. I miss the days of backwards compatibility.

• PS3 barely edges out PS2 for me, due to online multiplayer.

However, I will say that PS2 has better single player games (in terms of gameplay and "magical factor").

• PS3 for me

• The PS3 is my all-time favorite console.. I hated it's days are numbered :/

• Yup. well you should consider yourself fortunate, the ps3's lifspan was a lot longer than the ps1 and ps2's! :P

• so far I like the 4th one the best

• PS2 cause it was the first gaming system i ever had

• PlayStation 2, because you didn't have to explain to your mum that you can't pause a online game.

• Ps3 cause its free online.

• I'd say PS2 is my favorite but I got a feeling PS4 will overtake it in a few years

• my first game spyro :/

• I've had them all and I think the PS2 was my favorite... but I started to play more on the PC after that so it might have something to do with it