Gagers, which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?

• Wash dishes.
  • Mow the lawn.
  • Clean the bathroom.
  • Vacuum the house.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wash the dishes while listening to music.

• Yeah that's a good thing to do :)

What Guys Said 19

• i guess clean the bathroom. Bathrooms are usually pretty small with porcelain or tile surfaces. A quick wipe is usually all it takes to make it presentable, and a deep cleaning isn't much more difficult. The only drawback is the "ick" factor, which doesn't bother me at all, so..

Mowing the lawn is, I suppose, a second. Maybe first depending on the size of the lawn and the weather.

I don't like doing dishes. Too many things to break, food to dispose of, soapy water all over the place. Plus it usually also entails cleaning the kitchen, which is basically the same as cleaning a bathroom, but with the dishes added.

and vacuuming the house is simply something I never think is done thoroughly enough. Carpet collects to many things, and a vacuum can't get it all.

• $100 all that shit will be done by the end of the week lol.

• Wow awesome lol

• hmm... you've used this service before? I've been told there's plenty of competition lately.

• @BertMacklinFBI 😂😂😂 by the end of the week killed it! I was expecting at the end of the day... lol

• Personally I like mowing the lawn and doing yard work I take my shirt off and wear shorts so I can tan and make the yard look all nice and clean, kill several birds with 1-2 stones so to speak.

• Easily wash dishes. I don't mind washing dishes. I just wish counters were higher because it hurts my back being much taller than the sink lol

• I would be happy to wash the dishes. Haven't done it in a while because I have a dishwasher.

• Cool, thanks for answering

• vacuum, I really need to do that. I haven't done it since I moved to my new apartment, and that was over a year ago

• Wow and thanks for answering

• Wash the dishes I guess...

• Wash dishes, takes the least amount if time out of those

• Mow. I like working outdoors, and I do some of my best thinking while mowing the lawn. I have no problem doing any of the other stuff, though.

• Cool and thanks for answering

• i would prefer to mow the lawn. it keeps me busy the longest and i don't mind doing it. it is actually entertaining

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• I'm gald I don't have to do any of those things anymore

• Vacuum the houseeeee downnnnnnnnn.

• Definitely vacuum the house... After that probably mowing the lawn

• bit of vacuuming thanks

• Mowing the lawn can be fun

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Vacuuming is fun.

• Well I'm not a girl so none of the above

• Oh ok and thanks for answering

• 2 words, Riding Lawnmower

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhm

• not gonna lie, i'm kinda surprised at the lack of kitchen jokes.

• Oh and thanks for answering

What Girls Said 17

• clean the bathroom! I'm very very very picky about how my bathroom should look and feel. it has to be 1000000% clean and beautiful at all times lmao

• Lol oh and thanks for answering

• I HATE washing dishes with a passion. I've never been allowed to use the dish washer and hand washing is so time consuming when other members of the household constantly fill the sink up. Vacuuming is the easiest; although, I don't like the sound. Clean the bathroom is alright but all the scrubbing is a pain. I would vote mowing the lawn depending on whether, I voted Vacuuming on the poll.

• Cool and thanks for answering

• I would be perfectly fine doing all except mowing the lawn. I like cleaning haha puts my mind in a place where I can just be day dreaming and not have to think. It gives my brain a break which I like ☺️

• Cool and thanks for answering :)

• I love vacuuming and cleaning the dust and washing the dishes, it super fun but I HATE doing the laundry T_T

• Honestly, I would rather clean the bathroom because I know that's something which absolutely has to be done (in my book). Especially since I share a bathroom with a sister who decided that she doesn't have to take any responsibility for it -_-

• Cool and thanks for answering

• Mow the lawn.

• How about none? XD

• I'm all about vacuuming! I don't mind doing that at all.

• Washing the dishes or vacuuming as long as I got music, never cleaning the bathroom of mowing the lawn, though! 😣

• I just finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher. :D So i'll go with that.

• Lol cool and thanks for answering

• Clean the bathroom or vaccum the house.

• Wash the dishes..

• Vacuum is the easiest

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• wash dishes or vacuum the house

• Vote D, no question.

Vacuuming relaxes me.

• Cool and thanks for answering

• I'll vacuum, I hate doing the dishes.

• Me too and thanks for answering

• Vacuum, hands down. It's pretty good exercise, especially since my house is a decent size.

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• I don't have grass, or mow the lawn would be 2nd lol. And no prob. :)