Do you hate hugging skinny people?

This girl in my class is really skinny and she always hugs me and i hate it...

it feels like there's nothing to grab on to when i hug her i like when i hug someone and there's a lot of fluff to grab and hold on to do you feel this way?

And skinnier people do you feel the same about bigger people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally just dislike hugs.

My version of a hug is a shoulder bump. Minimal contact for minimum periods of time.

I'm put off by "fluff" as you call it. And I don't care to hug skeletons. Even if I qualify as a skeleton lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the small, skinny friend. I don't mind it. I hate hugging my bigger friends cause I hug real hard. Like I make it personal. Wrap my arms around you and everything. When you're bigger, I can't. I don't really HATE it, I just dislike it.

I have friends smaller than me and I just hug them. Hug them and I LOVE to cause it's like, "i can wrap my arms around you let me pick you up!!!"

What Girls Said 2

• well gee thanks and uh i love hugging everyone so

• I hugged a super skinny girls one and felt a bit weird.

She was way too bony.

But now I don't know.
    I haven't hugged anyone that skinny since.

What Guys Said 4

• I almost never hug anyway. Never got any thoughts about what it's like to hug skinny or fat people when doing it. Just feel like a standard hug and that's it.

• I love hugging all people.

• no, cos they're peopel too.

• tell her to eat some meat you shouldn't have to feel that way thats her fault