In you opinion who really won last night's Democratic Debate?

If you don't know already their are conflicting answers of who actually won the Deomcratic debate. The Cooperate Media is acknowledging Hillary Clinton as the clear winner of the debate, however, multiple polls seem to show that most Americans don’t agree with the Cooperate Media , asserting that Bernie Sanders was the clear winner, so in your opinion who actually won the Democratic Debate last night

• Bernie Sanders
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say that Bernie Sanders was the winner. He was most willing to talk about economic points, which democratic leaders tend to avoid a little (I believe that Hilary does at least) and I think he was more passionate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It was probably Bernie Sanders

• Winner and democrat should never be used in the same sentence 😜

• ?
      ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

• I am retired military and definitely see a need for a strong military, even in times of peace, since you cannot suddenly put together a military with well serviced equipment and trained personnel at a moment's notice in case of war.

But I have watched the nonsense out of congress that adjusts the money spent on the military based on placing military bases in the states of particular congressmen, and buying equipment based (wait for it...) on the location of the manufacturer in the states of certain congressmen. I watched as we built an entire Navy base is Washington with the reasoning that we needed a more spread out set of facilities for nuclear (not nuculer as Bush would say) ships, then as soon as it was built, closed down the only nuclear capable facility between them.

• Some of the finest schools in the military are Navy schools. Several years back many of these in California were closed and moved to Great Lakes Michigan, where they are not even able to operate during parts of winter because the snow is deep enough that the personnel cannot leave their barracks (yes, really). So from a facility operating year round, to one with limitations on time, all in the name of cost cutting when it really was political favors.

And by the way, whpch political party do you think most of those companies are aligned with and contribute to? (It does't start with a "D" by the way.)

What Guys Said 12

• sanders?

And why trust the media? we all know they got an agenda. The "winnder" will allways be the party with the politics benefiting the media the most.

• Hell a ry was a flip flop as always. Avoiding important issues like the economy. He was pretty wishy washy on all the topics ( vague isn't an answer )

• Damn right Bernie did. Look, I'm a Democrat and I love the Clintons but I'm rooting for Bernie or Biden "if he runs". If Hillary ends up on the ticket, I think there are enough conservatives out there that hate her enough to turn out in record numbers to make sure republicans win.
    So I'm standing behind Bernie or Biden "for now". Still too early to know who the real players will be.

• Bernie could've done a bit better in my view when it came to attacking hilary and her connections to wall street, as well as explaining better what his version of socialism is and how most americans are in agreement with him on the core issues like social security and medicare... but overall i think he won the debate, but not by a landslide. Hilary held her own better than i thought she would, as she was pretty much being challenged on multiple fronts, but where she inevitably lost it was concerning her very lax view of how wall street speculation should be handled. Bernie pretty much mowed her down on that

• So thats what i was watching the American version of Elle s'appelle Sabine...

• I haven't seen the debate but definitely Bernie Sanders. Hillary Clinton couldn't win a debate with Forrest Gump.

• Sanders, definitely. Everything that came out of his mouth actually made sense.

• Bernie Baby!!

• Shit doesn't matter until 2016.
    I hope Biden runs.

• And when you look at polls from reputable research companies, Clinton won.

Sorry, but Sanders is an internet phenomenon. People skew unthinking and arch-liberal online... but real life is different.

• The media will lie as usual. CNN happens to be just as scummy as Fox actually but Bernie did win. He would have done even better but he was nervous.

• God I hate Fox News. .. AKA "Fixed Noise".

• @gapminder Fox news is truly a plague. In the last few months and maybe years CNN, CNBC and some others are becoming fear centers. 8 or 9 corporations own all the media in the states. How fucked up is that.

• The Republican Party. Hillary is a liar and Sanders is a commie.

• He's not a commie he's a Democratic Socialist, FYI FDR was a Socialist and he brought us out of the great depression.

• I admire FDR, his leadership during WWII was magnificent but his economic policies probably actually made the great depression worse. It was the war that caused the economy to recover. Democratic Socialism is a recipe for distributing wealth, not creating it. It's a good system provided you think your society has all the wealth it needs but it does a poor job of growing the economy.

• Yes!!! @tromba well said