Are you smarter then most people? Why do you think so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smarter than most people? No way. However I am smart and quick and I can usually find my way out of a cardboard box... if I could just stop getting lost in cardboard boxes...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am.

I was placed in advanced classes in 1st grade. My IQ was tested in the 99th percentile. I tested at a 12th grade reading level in 6th grade. I got higher than average SAT scores without studying. I have very high learning aptitude and am an autodidact beyond the bounds of my formal education.

And no, I don't typically point any of that out to people, but I see no point in false modesty since the question was bluntly asked.

What Girls Said 16

• I may be 'Smarter than Some people,' @coolbreeze, however, I would never say I am 'Smarter than most.'
    I am also known as being Wise as an ol owl but sometimes, it takes Someone Very Smart to see where I might fly wrong, no wise guy about it. xx

• most people? certainly not. i know i perform above average and i got a nice GPA. that's good enough for me.

• Lol I know that smater then is actually spelt "smarter thAn" so I guess that at least makes me smarter thAn one person here 😂

• *spelled omg were probably equal lol

• 😅😭 Ikr @Asker

• Lol you got me on that one. Hahahaha. 😃☺

• Where I live, then yes I am. There's a lot of thick people here, not because of lack of education, but because they're lazy, don't go to school and just get pregnant for a house or commit crime. I'm highly educated compared to them.

• Nope. I think I'm just about in the middle. I seem to catch on to concepts pretty quickly, and most things are easy to learn, but I don't have enough intellectual curiosity to really make me smarter.

• We are all smart in our own way.

• Yeah, but there's always an "average" range in every type of intelligence, and plenty of people fall in there. I think it's good to assess your own strengths realistically.

• Probably not since I do have a learning disorder. lol

Though I'm pretty good in emergency situations. Though i'm still a noob on most games. :D

• I don't think I'm smarter than most people, and I don't find it as a competition either.
    But I do learn every single day something new, and I enjoy it very much.

• hardly. i'm not clever and when i go out i constantly find myself surrounded by people who are academically 100x smarter than me.

• I don't know if it's most, but I'm surely smarter than a lot of dumbasses out there. For my experience, many people are simple minded and don't really think logically.

• Than most people? No, I would need to be a little more street smart

• Of course, and I don't even have a brain.

• i don't believe so

• Some people my age aren't as mature and smart as I am. Most times I have to think, "they're not going understand me" because I'm smarter than some people and if someone asked a obvious question, I just respond in a sarcastic tone. 😏👸🏽

• I'm smart. Than most people? No.

• No and it's arrogant to believe you are smarter than anyone else. I feel like some people are educated better than others but you can teach a dummy to do anything really, if you try hard enough.

• You can teach a dummy and sometimes the dummy may not listen or understand what is being taught to them.

• I'm intelligent, but I don't think I'm smarter than most. I just focus on me and bettering myself, reading and learning as much as I can.

What Guys Said 14

• Hahaha. No way. I am smart for some useless things but pretty dumb in natural, basic things.
    Eh, it's alright. Doesn't hurt me.

• I feel we have something to learn from everyone. I've tried to learn and become more and more educated.

• Some people I am, some people I'm not, just like with all areas, fields etc there will always be people less educated in it then you are or much smarter and well educated in it then you are.

• sure. i guess so. i got a 155 on my last iq test a few years ago (which probably went down a few points) and i have some common sense, which is a plus.

• well if you´re in academic education, it´s guaranteed, that your IQ is above average. though i don´t really see myself as smart whatsoever.

• I'm smarter than the average bear, that's alls I knows.

• Nope not at all I'm a fool and still learning

• I think so coz I actually enjoy and waits for physics class and I see it's fun and entertaining

• Book smart? I dont think so..
    Street smart? Probably yes to some..
    take a look at some of the questions on live feed :)

• That is true some people are either one or the other. Or a combination of both. I guess if you know all the answers to the questions on live feed then that does make you very smart. lol. 😃

• Lol... SOME questions on live feed doesn't need any answer because they know it already and just looking for confirmation... hahaha

• Lol that could be trur. It is better to get different opinions on things. lol

• I know I am smarter than you, because the title should say "Than" not "Then".

• I don't really think so. I do some stupid things sometimes. :/

• I think everyone uses intelligence differently. I don't believe intelligence can be measured.

• Yes I do because in my experience what most others find mentally difficult I find quite easy.

• no, there's no such thing as being smart.