Tips to study for the test?

2 test in one day, overwhelming... makes me not study -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t cram. If it is not already in your long term memory by now it will not be there by test time. Go review the information, reread the first and last paragraph of each chapter/section take a look at questions from the book or homework but don’t spend more than two or maybe three hours on it tops. You will just stress yourself out about it even more. Then go out and do something physical, go for a hike, ride a bike, workout, go dancing… whatever. I don’t know why but it always works for me. Good night’s sleep, and a real breakfast in the morning.

What Guys Said 4

• 2 tests in a day is too much? When I was in MS and HS, our exams were all in one week, so around 11 exams in one week xD

How I used to study (I never studied, but in the rare occasion I did) I ate something before, like a small snack, put on music on blast (that'll get me motivated) and then study.

• 11 exams in one week? DAFAUQ where do u find time 😂

• @Omar5881 They gave us all a schedule with all the exams for the week. When you think about it, it's awful, but I actually preferred it cause it forced me to study and not get distracted, then I didn't have any more exams till the next "exams week". I did better in that school than when I moved to another school that didn't use that system.

• Yeah we have this on our school too but fuck exams 😂

• www.socialsmiling.com/.../...p-instead_495-333.jpg

The hard part is actually starting. Force yourself to do it, and try to connect the material you are studying for to your own life experiences and what knot.

• okay, while studying. chew a certain flavor gum and while taking the test, chew the same gum. it will help you remember. strange but true

• I said f***k all that and left school

What Girls Said 0