Yaaaaa, Blue Jays Win!! Thus is not a question. Just a place for Canadian Baseball fans and Blue Jays supporters! Anybody?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't give a crap about baseball until a few days ago but now I'm hopping on the bandwagon.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• I was at work and everyone was asking us what the score was and I'm thinking to myself "ya right you even give a shit. How many regular season games did you watch this year or all the years they sucked? Y'all a bunch of fairweather bandwagonners who probably didn't even know Toronto had a team until two weeks ago"

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that, that's how I feel about music, when people only know he popular songs but not the really good ones.

But its much more difficult to watch a sports team lose and lose, it happens so often in sports, and especially in Toronto lol. Nobody wants to watch a losing team. Get a winning team and people will follow, have a losing team and people lose interest

• Yeah, I'm with yah! That was great!

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure if blue jays or blue gays o. O... fuck outta here

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm glad they won. Texas had been in it in the past few years, but Toronto hadn't had one in 22

0|1
    0|0