Advice for when you're feeling down?

I'm feeling really down, a bunch of stuff is going on right now...

Any ideas of what I can do?

Or any songs for when you're feeling sad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the mall and buy yourself something real cool that will help thats if its not real bad your depression

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a spotify playlist called "Feelings and Stuff" and I listen to it when I'm being a depresso latte haha

It's got Coldplay, A Day To Remember, The Amity Affliction, twentyone pilots, and This Wild Life 😊

What Guys Said 3

• hakuna matata 🌹
    Dont worry, when things are bad we never feel they will get better again and when things are good we never feel they will go bad again

• if you're religious, count your blessings.
    when i'm sad, i like to sing, and/or distract myself with cool stuff on the internet. like reading Wikipedia articles. TV tropes and/or The SCPwikia (warning, Creepypasta) can sink a LOT of time. the more time passes, the better i feel.

• I watch a lot of comedies on DVD, only song I know that lifts me up a bit is " Safe and Sound"

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can find things that you like to do to distract yourself from the problem any kind of music might help too