Guys, what's the first thing you notice in a girl?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair, body, then face, in that order.

A ponytail is guaranteed to attract my eye. Something about a woman's bare neck, lol

What Guys Said 7

• Body and face

• If I meet a girl online, I analyze her speech. There's a lot you can learn about how someone speaks/uses words.

(this one will help guys a lot if they do it to make friends... dont be creepy about it and stare into her eyes all the time)
    If it's face to face, I always notice the eyes. I favor face to face because you can really read a womans emotions through her eyes. Very helpful when you are bad at picking up on most social cues (meaning you aren't good at taking verbal/body hints well). Hell, you can even pick up on her daily natural disposition when you first meet if you work on it. Never bring it up, you have to let her naturally tell you these things if you want to verify your observations (Let her vent).

• Her face always

• If seen from the front, the face, but if from behind, the ass.

• Her face most of the time I enjoy women with a cute closed smile and eyes

• I don't know if I always look at one thing first, but I do always notice her eyes.

• Their ass (filler)