If you had to live a life in one book plot, what book would that be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any of The witcher books xD who wouldn't want to be a mutated human, kill monsters, weird animals and save people in distress haha This may be a game trailer but it basically describes how badass a witcher is
    http://youtu.be/Sr-DKyAVU34

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably the plot from The Raven Cycle. It hasn't finished yet and I think it'll be heartbreaking when it does, but the idea of making these awesome magical friends and searching for a long dead Welsh king so he can grant us a wish is great :)

What Guys Said 1

• Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I couldn't be happier.

What Girls Said 3

• Can I please live in the entire series of Harry Potter? Goddamn. It'd be so cool if magic was real and stuffs like that do exist in real life. I lovr magic ahah 💙

• Hmm probably The Mortal Instruments row by Cassandra Clare, how cool would it be if warlocks and all that would be real? I love magic haha 😍

• A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It's a dangerous but beautiful world.